From NOT to HOT! Everyone post your pics! :)

Options

Replies

• sdrspoultry
    Options
    how do you post pictures?
  • kmbrianna
    kmbrianna Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow! Stunning!
  • nikamar
    nikamar Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    how do you post pictures?

You upload them to the hosting site (I use www.imgur.com), and then you have to put generated link between the IMG tags
  • emzyloo88
    emzyloo88 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wowzer well done . X
  • MerinneW
    MerinneW Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look 10 years younger and BEAUTIFUL!
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hello, thought id throw in my 3 year journey in here as well :)

The start of getting in shape... signed my gym membership the day i took this pic... then what you know... 1 day later had my appendix taken out.. was told not to lift anything over 10lbs for 8 weeks.. i was at the gym curling the empty bars and 5lb dumbells after 3-4 weeks :P
    DSCN3681.jpg

now 3 years later im a fitness model and a sponsored athlete with Blue Star Nutraceuticals! BIG THANKS TO THEM FOR THIS TRANSFORMATION!! this is a pic in the morning of July 10th at my hotel room; the day we had an awesome photo/video shoot!
    3014bfa0-cfd7-4e9b-a3ac-064c3fea89c4.jpg

and this is yesterday... feels good to have some weight back on me n fill out :) 15lb weight gain in a week n change haha
    7920d78b-a68b-4cf3-8892-d0a907762522.jpg

I have tons more pics going through my transformation and might make a thread or a post on a full write up with my progress, the weights i was at and how i was feeling. If you would like me to do this just let me know guys :)

n as always! any questions are welcome! glad to help and spread the fitness and health!

Wow!!! Amazing job

Thumbs up to everyone for this inspirational thread :flowerforyou:
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    From 280lbs to 150lbs and only 20lbs left to go to reach my goal :) Picture one the left 250ish pounds and picture on the right 147lbs. I am 5'5" and 36 years old.

e3c51093-aa19-44db-a280-4c376efafffd_zps0c6d89ec.jpg

Holy hell... let me have a figure like this someday.... Gorgeousness personified....
  • gatoni
    gatoni Posts: 5
    Options
    From 280lbs to 150lbs and only 20lbs left to go to reach my goal :) Picture one the left 250ish pounds and picture on the right 147lbs. I am 5'5" and 36 years old.

e3c51093-aa19-44db-a280-4c376efafffd_zps0c6d89ec.jpg

Holy hell... let me have a figure like this someday.... Gorgeousness personified....

I agree!!!
  • b4u386
    b4u386 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love this thread - every picture is an inspiration.

I've been logging since February and going to the gym since April. I'm 5'3.5'', started at 165lbs, currently at 137lbs and 25.8% body fat. My ultimate aim is 20% body fat, so by current calculations about 127lbs (although I'm not too bothered about the scales).

This is about 160 down to 138lbs:
    image-3.jpg

How have you done it??

Thanks everyone! At the start I restricted to 1200 calories but then read the 'in place of a road map' thread and upped to 1500 (net - i.e I eat back my exercise calories). I don't watch types of food - if I fancy Ben and Jerry's and it fits my calories then I eat it! I don't eat much pasta or rice but still have wholemeal bread.

I run 5k on the treadmill when I'm feeling up to it and do zumba, spin and body combat classes. I've just started real boxing training and heavy lifting so am excited to see the results this new training gives me!!
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks everyone. I've lost 18kg with 9 to go. Reading this thread has made me even more determined. You all look amazing!!!:happy:
  • luckylilma818
    luckylilma818 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    ad00a27b-39ab-401a-871b-e9a6439c47c0_zps0525acd8.jpg
    ac79555c-9bdb-428e-9d98-1cef710faea9_zps74b3c80d.jpg
  • Power_Man77
    Power_Man77 Posts: 207
    Options
    good job everbody
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Here I am in our Christmas card for last year.
    2cwkeoz.jpg

Now, about 6 months and 58 pounds later, here we are again. (This is at the top of Multnumah Falls, Oregon, by the way. Yes, my little 4 year old buddy made the hike up that hill by himself, which is really something, for those of you who have done it.)
    j8kx0y.jpg

Wow... A few things :smile: Youre really looking great! I love that you posted pics with your family, that says a lot about you, id bet youre a loving father and a wonderful husband!

Secondly, Im from Oregon, so YAY!!! Its beautiful :heart:

And thirdly, I also have a 4 year old son that loves to hike! I think about what an incredible asset this is in him and all the amazing adventures we will have as he gets older.

I just love this post!!!
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Here's my before and 6month progress!

6o1ys9.jpg

jzxwcg.jpg

Nice work man!!!
  • benjib84
    benjib84 Posts: 125
    Options
    FINALLY a truly inspiring thread , thanks all... how do i go about posting my pics here?
  • AngelRMartinez
    Options
    how do you post pics?
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Bump and Great job everyone.

Very inspiring !!!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ARE AMAZING!!!
  • ducky5m48
    ducky5m48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Kudos to everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!