What are you doing for Valentine's Day that doesn't involve food/candy?

Options

Replies

• evitamac
    evitamac Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Spa! Baths and duo Swedish massage!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    XBox, binge watching TV shows and painkillers. I'm having a wisdom tooth out tomorrow. I'd rather candy and food.
  • LuckyStar813
    LuckyStar813 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I will be "working out" with my husband <3
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I'm making food at home. I don't know what else we will do. It isn't really a big deal day for us.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    uughh that doesn't involve candy and junk food ...hmmm ill be watching horror movies too...so yeah

but yea lots of junk food
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Well I luckily have taken a VD break ... I don't want to see a doctor on Valentine's Day.

x1wwsx.jpg

Tabletop gaming, for me. Nothing says sexy like a good quest.
  • laceysparkles
    laceysparkles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We are having a family day Wings and Waves for Valentine's Day :)
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    no popcorn either OP? yikes.

we're going out to the same restaurant we went to last year because we loved it so much. this will mean delicious seared tuna, oysters on the half shell, bottles of wine, seafood stew, and creme brulee to go so i can eat it off my wife.
  • tigerx2015
    tigerx2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We're doing a distillery tour (he loves anything regarding local businesses & history) and a movie on Saturday!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    skullshank wrote: »

we're going out to the same restaurant we went to last year because we loved it so much. this will mean delicious seared tuna, oysters on the half shell, bottles of wine, seafood stew, and creme brulee to go so i can eat it off my wife.

Doing Valentine's Day right. :drinker:
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Crying myself to sleep. :( #foreveralone
  • thedaydreamer92
    thedaydreamer92 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm going to work. :wink: After, though, I'm going out with my husband. We're going out for dinner and a movie.
  • benjaminhk
    benjaminhk Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I suppose I should plan something. Hmmmm... It's hard with two little ones.
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Going to work. This is especially sucky because I work an office job with Monday-Friday hours....but we have a thing that just happens to fall on Valentines Day. Blarg. Then when I get home my husband and I will be packing our house and getting ready for painters.

We are newly weds though, so I'm sure we will find a way to make it special anyway! ;)
  • Amberlynnek
    Amberlynnek Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »
    skullshank wrote: »

Doing Valentine's Day right. :drinker:

Word! <3
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Dinner and movies with my husband....50 Shades of Grey
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Well I'm single so I'm having a horror movie fest on my own lol
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    So besides pizza and drinks and chocolate? Super Nintendo (we got usb controllers for the mac), mardi gras party, new lingerie will be involved.
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    going to a hockey game with the bf.....it could involve popcorn, ice cream and beer but hopefully I will be able to resist....when we get back to my place.....a hot shower, massage with oil and.....well, you know!!!!;)