Hilarious "Dieting" idea from the past, does anyone remember this? Please share yours too.

Options
1234568»

Replies

• JaneSnowe
    JaneSnowe Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Speaking of bulletproof coffee, I learned today a friend of mine is putting almond butter in his coffee. Someone told him it helps you lose weight to substitute any milk or cream with almond butter, even in coffee. Sounds about as bad as regular butter if you ask me!

Sounds worse.
  • Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    fitpal4242 wrote: »
    In high school, my friend's older sister went on 'the ice cream diet', where all she ate was ice cream. I believe she lost some weight- my guess is that if you eat that much lactose, it's going to start passing through quickly eventually. Now, I love ice cream, but I can't imagine there's anything healthy about that...

Ice cream cleanse, anyone? I know it's not an oldie but it still makes me chuckle.

http://www.kippysicecream.com/products/kippy-s-official-ice-cream-yoga-clense
  • sashayoung72
    sashayoung72 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Linzon wrote: »
    fitpal4242 wrote: »
    In high school, my friend's older sister went on 'the ice cream diet', where all she ate was ice cream. I believe she lost some weight- my guess is that if you eat that much lactose, it's going to start passing through quickly eventually. Now, I love ice cream, but I can't imagine there's anything healthy about that...

Ice cream cleanse, anyone? I know it's not an oldie but it still makes me chuckle.

http://www.kippysicecream.com/products/kippy-s-official-ice-cream-yoga-clense

200$ for 15 pints of "ice cream", even if it taste good I cannot imagine stuffing that much ice cream into a day. maybe, ok I could eat it. But by day 3 i bet you are eating it while sitting on the commode. LOL
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Lol OP to Blue food - never heard of that one.

I did the boiled egg diet in the 80s...yeah it's amazing it didn't put me off eggs for life!

My BIL had brief success with the Polo Mint diet ....yeah apparently every time he'd feel hungry (between meals) he'd suck on a mint!!...he actually lost a few stone too but piled it back on and more...probably got sick of mints!