grab their hair and cut a piece off...

11074160_gal.jpg

What is with his eyebrows?
    who knows. they looked normal when he was McFly

back-to-the-future-then-now-6.jpg?w=500&h=636
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    It's like they were trying to fly away in the first pic.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I normally do the double sniff from a far and then state someone smells amazing. But this messed won't work on the street cause they would've passed you once the smell hits you.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Just stand there smelling them. It's what I do. No words needed.

:wink: :bigsmile:
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Hump their leg.
  • ltgarrow
    ltgarrow Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    600full-sean-connery.jpg&w=500&h=285&ei=o3GtUei1Icuu0AGejYCgBw&zoom=1&iact=rc&page=1&tbnh=144&tbnw=245&start=0&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0,i:174&tx=104&ty=38

You don't stink.
  • unapologeticallyemma
    unapologeticallyemma Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I do that all the time, i usually just say, hey you smell good, what perfume/cologne are you wearing.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    bahaha... u are nuts! a lot of people wear a scent, even ugly people! So are u just going to approach an ugly? haha... of course not! Keep the comments to yourself bro!
  • whierd
    Options
    bahaha... u are nuts! a lot of people wear a scent, even ugly people! So are u just going to approach an ugly? haha... of course not! Keep the comments to yourself bro!

I flirt with people I don't find attractive. I like to think I am brightening their day a little.

Why do you hate ugly people?
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Hump their leg.

This is why I like you!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Well, you need to be tactful, subtle and discreet about it. What I do is, I just casually pull something that smells bad out of my purse and say, "I'm going to rub some of this on myself, would you like some?" Hopefully they will take the hint!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options

I flirt with people I don't find attractive. I like to think I am brightening their day a little.

Now the truth comes out!!!! Well I don't need your pity flirt!!! :angry:
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Smell.gif

tumblr_ma0jzneLvo1rnstb0o1_500.gif
  • whierd
    Options

But baby, I meant every word I said...you know how I feel gurl. :wink:
  • lovingangel4uau
    lovingangel4uau Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Are we talking any random person in the street here? To say I love you? and do some of the things people are saying here, you might end up arrested.
    Unless you have had eye contact then a smile then strike up a convo which you could bring it up that would be acceptable. Even then I love you would be way to much lol.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options

:tongue: Well I certainly do now! :brokenheart:
  • scot1026
    scot1026 Posts: 43
    Options
    Start out with an interpretive dance followed by hand puppets then end with intense crazy eyes.
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I don't discriminate. I flirt with anyone.

At least the uglies are trying to make themselves more appealing with a nice scent. They might have an amazing personality too, unlike some...
  • whierd
    Options

:tongue: Well I certainly do now! :brokenheart:

Let me mend that broken heart with a sniff and a smile. :heart: