Options

I see the beauty in this
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Options

I see the beauty in this

Care to explain? Don't worry, I'm in jail, I'll be good. ;):D

I thought you were saying yourself and wine were your valentine. I like that since everywhere else I keep seeing all this hype about valentine, your version seems so relaxed and happy <3

ETA but now I am wondering if you didn't mean something else..... not sure I will ever be able to keep up with you, but I am totally ok with that....
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    Are there only like ten active people on chit chat now? Is everyone else trapped in purgatory? (I’ve been watching Supernatural)

I might of scared em all away, no one wants a mod hanging around

Well it's just you have to walk on eggshells and it seems anything remotely fun gets shut down, flagged, warned or jailed. It makes people not want to hang out here much. *shrugs*

Eh, some feel they have to walk on eggshells, some find it a more inviting environment. Lots of different users with lots of different opinions on this site.

More inviting? Well maybe people feel safe in an unimaginative and unoriginal setting. Laughter and humor can be dangerous. Wouldn’t want someone to crack a smile on mfp, might be bad for their health. I think there is a thread on that on the debate forum. Not sure though. Didn’t bother looking.

I find the bolded interesting because I see tons of perfectly acceptable witty banter here all the time. Anyone can come up with a bunch of lewd innueno and inappropriate pictures, how is that imaginative?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    i’ve never been in jail or warned

pm me for my secrets

There seems to be a line for PMing you now.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

pm me for my secrets

actually, they arent as rare as you would think. and there are even more who have one intro warning and thats it, with 1000s of posts
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

pm me for my secrets

actually, they arent as rare as you would think. and there are even more who have one intro warning and thats it, with 1000s of posts

do u mind, i’m tryna hustle here :rage:

oops- pay her millions of dollars- she knows all!!!!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Are there only like ten active people on chit chat now? Is everyone else trapped in purgatory? (I’ve been watching Supernatural)

Well it's just you have to walk on eggshells and it seems anything remotely fun gets shut down, flagged, warned or jailed. It makes people not want to hang out here much. *shrugs*

Eh, some feel they have to walk on eggshells, some find it a more inviting environment. Lots of different users with lots of different opinions on this site.

More inviting? Well maybe people feel safe in an unimaginative and unoriginal setting. Laughter and humor can be dangerous. Wouldn’t want someone to crack a smile on mfp, might be bad for their health. I think there is a thread on that on the debate forum. Not sure though. Didn’t bother looking.

I find the bolded interesting because I see tons of perfectly acceptable witty banter here all the time. Anyone can come up with a bunch of lewd innueno and inappropriate pictures, how is that imaginative?

It's not witty if it's the same topics over and over again. It only turns witty when people hijack the thread and turn it into something fun. And anyone can post an inappropriate pic, but unless it's related to the convo, no one will like it. It actually takes a lot of work to make inappropriately funny jokes here. We've lost a lot of great people.
  • cee134
    Options

pm me for my secrets

Oh.... I had all my money ready too.

zffb0gnfeqhn.gif
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

pm me for my secrets

zffb0gnfeqhn.gif

REPLY TO REQUEST FOR MFP BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

HELLO FELLOW FITNESS USER,

FIRST, I MUST SOLICIT YOUR STRICTEST CONFIDENCE IN THIS TRANSACTION. THIS IS BY VIRTUE OF ITS NATURE AS BEING UTTERLY CONFIDENTIAL AND ‘TOP SECRET’ AND NOT AT ALL SUITABLE FOR DISCUSSING IN THE FORUMS ON [www.myfitnesspal.com]. I AM SURE AND HAVE CONFIDENCE OF YOUR ABILITY AND RELIABILITY TO PROSECUTE A TRANSACTION OF THIS GREAT MAGNITUDE INVOLVING A PENDING TRANSACTION REQUIRING MAXIIMUM CONFIDENCE AND LIKES/HUG REACTIONS.

WE ARE TOP OFFICIAL OF THE MY FITNESS PAL MODERATION REVIEW PANEL WHO ARE INTERESTED IN IMPORATION OF GOODS INTO OUR DATABASE WITH FUNDS WHICH ARE PRESENTLY TRAPPED IN A CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE. IN ORDER TO COMMENCE THIS BUSINESS WE SOLICIT YOUR ASSISTANCE TO ENABLE US TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THE SAID TRAPPED FUNDS.

You had me at: HELLO FELLOW FITNESS USER,

cz52v7xm4iw9.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

pm me for my secrets

zffb0gnfeqhn.gif

REPLY TO REQUEST FOR MFP BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

HELLO FELLOW FITNESS USER,

FIRST, I MUST SOLICIT YOUR STRICTEST CONFIDENCE IN THIS TRANSACTION. THIS IS BY VIRTUE OF ITS NATURE AS BEING UTTERLY CONFIDENTIAL AND ‘TOP SECRET’ AND NOT AT ALL SUITABLE FOR DISCUSSING IN THE FORUMS ON [www.myfitnesspal.com]. I AM SURE AND HAVE CONFIDENCE OF YOUR ABILITY AND RELIABILITY TO PROSECUTE A TRANSACTION OF THIS GREAT MAGNITUDE INVOLVING A PENDING TRANSACTION REQUIRING MAXIIMUM CONFIDENCE AND LIKES/HUG REACTIONS.

WE ARE TOP OFFICIAL OF THE MY FITNESS PAL MODERATION REVIEW PANEL WHO ARE INTERESTED IN IMPORATION OF GOODS INTO OUR DATABASE WITH FUNDS WHICH ARE PRESENTLY TRAPPED IN A CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE. IN ORDER TO COMMENCE THIS BUSINESS WE SOLICIT YOUR ASSISTANCE TO ENABLE US TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THE SAID TRAPPED FUNDS.

The all caps just makes this more legit, lol. :D
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    edited February 2018
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

It's not witty if it's the same topics over and over again. It only turns witty when people hijack the thread and turn it into something fun. And anyone can post an inappropriate pic, but unless it's related to the convo, no one will like it. It actually takes a lot of work to make inappropriately funny jokes here. We've lost a lot of great people.

Well the help boards are intended for people to get help, so if you are talking about those then yeah, they are repetative, but hijacking doesnt help them out. If your bored with it dont go there.

Eta since i ran out of time in my class break:

All of chit chat is pretty much already hijacked so I assume you arent talking about hijacking in here.

As for inappropriate content, thats mfps rule and I dont see it changing. I dont think it should either. Personally, i am ok with a bit more leeway for written out content, but when it comes to images I personally appreciate the strictness. I dont need to get fired because Im browsing through the vague thread and it looks like an adult site when my boss happens by. I suspect the general concept of "keep it work place friendly" would be due to most of our users visiting the site on work breaks, so thats what the majority need this site to be. If thats too restrictive I am sure a quick google search can lead you to all sorts of interesting chat rooms that cater to whatever content interests you.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »

2pvut2g7seuu.gif

I assume this is ACV?
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

pm me for my secrets

That may be because after one warning for something an adult should be able to handle seeing they just say *kitten* it and stop posting