Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    i’ve never been in jail or warned

pm me for my secrets

actually, they arent as rare as you would think. and there are even more who have one intro warning and thats it, with 1000s of posts

That may be because after one warning for something an adult should be able to handle seeing they just say *love* it and stop posting

Maybe. After going on a rampage first of coarse.

But lots still stay too. MFP is so irresistible
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

pm me for my secrets

actually, they arent as rare as you would think. and there are even more who have one intro warning and thats it, with 1000s of posts

That may be because after one warning for something an adult should be able to handle seeing they just say *love* it and stop posting

I think that might be part of why the rampage occurs. It is addictive and stifling, so if they go on this rampage and get banned then they don't have to worry about coming back
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

pm me for my secrets

I think that might be part of why the rampage occurs. It is addictive and stifling, so if they go on this rampage and get banned then they don't have to worry about coming back

Humm, I much prefer the ban request method, but not many think of that. Its a shame.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    @slimgirljo15 - We can have wine and gossip alllllll night

I just saw this .. cheers Jen..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    jenmar17 wrote: »
    wesley58 wrote: »
    Mine would be Jenn

You mean me or no? (no hard feelings if you meant someone else)

Also, I'd pair @slimgirljo15‌ and @SojournerThirteen‌. They're both cuties and sweethearts with kinky sides. Don't even want to know what they'd get up to.....or actually I kind of do :blush:

hmmm.....who else?...

:laugh:..
    Damn I miss @jenmar17
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options

pm me for my secrets

Humm, I much prefer the ban request method, but not many think of that. Its a shame.

So is this statement proof that other people are "out to get" certain members? As in to get rid of them aka ban them? Interesting.

We already know that that's true due to some members posts constantly being flagged, that aren't even flaggable!