In search of friends with support!

Options
13»

Replies

• Yogafit28
    Yogafit28 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey add me and we can motivate each other I'm looking for buddies too! My goal right now is 15 more pounds :)
  • 21NellyBelly21
    21NellyBelly21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the story's and support on here! Feel free to add me as well!
  • nic_24to
    Options
    Hi all!
    Brand new to MFP. I've had it downloaded but never got around to using it.. but I heard that using food/exercise journals can drastically improve your results.. so here I am! @21NellyBelly21‌ thanks for your post! I agree it would be much better with some friends/support :smile:

Looking to lose 20-30 pounds before I go away on vacation in 2 months (I've had it with the cold here in Canada!!)
  • wearFitness
    wearFitness Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I also would like to add some friends for support and motivation. I like the idea of being able to share your "Food Diary" with others. I can see, for me personally, how this aspect of my diary may motivate me to eat better.

Have a great day!!
  • candycane8106053
    Options
    I've been on here for about a month now but it's so empty with out friends to see the progress I've made or even a little support. I would like to support and see awesome progress too. Some of us just can't do this on our own. I'm hear for anyone who needs support :) we can do this. My goal is to lose 20 pounds. What's yours?

• mariastokes201580
    Options
    Feel free to add me if anyone wants. I'm new.
  • 21NellyBelly21
    21NellyBelly21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Together we can help each other out!! I know it can be frustrating as I have had my moments. But now that I've had friends on here to help and keep me on track I will be at my goal in no time!!! I huge thanks to everyone! Once again don't be shy feel free to add me :)