Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

How do you like to eat your Quest Bars?

Options
2»

Replies

• Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Warmed in the microwave or on the dashboard in my car in the summer. It's so cold here today that it would freeze completely on my dash :(. Pretty tastey room temp out of the wrapper and I like them all except for the chocolate brownie.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Microwaved for 10 seconds if it's possible. Usually I'm cramming it into my face while waiting for the subway to come though. That reminds me. I wanted one for desert tonight.
  • L8riser
    L8riser Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I haven't had one for awhile. I preferred to microwave them for about 10 seconds but they are edible straight out of the package.
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Eileen_S wrote: »
    I just eat them right out of the wrapper. I don't like them warm.

Same here.
  • Revonue
    Revonue Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Right out of the wrapper. I tried microwaving them but it did weird things to the texture.
  • monikker
    monikker Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I didn't know eating them any other way than straight out the wrapper was a thing. Guess I'll have to try it.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    With green tea . I don't like them warmed up.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    cookies and cream is my flavor, but i rarely buy them (so expensive!). when I do, I eat it right from the wrapper, and treat it like a candy bar.
  • burto001
    Options
    Straight from wrapper. S'mores & cinnamon roll
  • lizde217
    lizde217 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is my fave! Never thought about heating them up though! now I will have to try it!!!!
  • arditarose
    Options
    lizde217 wrote: »
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is my fave! Never thought about heating them up though! now I will have to try it!!!!

Dude...heat it up. 10 seconds or 11 max. The chocolate gets all gooey....
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I like to eat quest bars dipped in chocolate and chased by a piece of chicken.
  • arditarose
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    I like to eat quest bars dipped in chocolate and chased by a piece of chicken.

Stop it. That sounds delicious.
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Strawberry cheesecake flavor is pretty good. I was thinking it might taste cheesecakier if I refrigerate it first. Going to give it a try.
  • arditarose
    Options
    bgorum wrote: »
    Strawberry cheesecake flavor is pretty good. I was thinking it might taste cheesecakier if I refrigerate it first. Going to give it a try.

Least favorite!
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Least favorite!

I'd have to give that "honor" to the lemon one. Tastes like Pledge.

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,564 Member
    Options
    Usually right out of the wrapper, as I'm eating it at or on my way to work.
  • arditarose
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Least favorite!

I'd have to give that "honor" to the lemon one. Tastes like Pledge.

I never even picked up the lemon one. Doesn't appeal to me. You know I love quest bars so much, but when it comes down to it I really only like about two of them.