How do you like to eat your Quest Bars?

2»

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    lizde217 wrote: »
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is my fave! Never thought about heating them up though! now I will have to try it!!!!

Dude...heat it up. 10 seconds or 11 max. The chocolate gets all gooey....
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    I like to eat quest bars dipped in chocolate and chased by a piece of chicken.
  • arditarose
    dbmata wrote: »
    I like to eat quest bars dipped in chocolate and chased by a piece of chicken.

Stop it. That sounds delicious.
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Strawberry cheesecake flavor is pretty good. I was thinking it might taste cheesecakier if I refrigerate it first. Going to give it a try.
  • arditarose
    bgorum wrote: »
    Strawberry cheesecake flavor is pretty good. I was thinking it might taste cheesecakier if I refrigerate it first. Going to give it a try.

Least favorite!
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    arditarose wrote: »

Least favorite!

I'd have to give that "honor" to the lemon one. Tastes like Pledge.

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    Usually right out of the wrapper, as I'm eating it at or on my way to work.
  • arditarose
    arditarose wrote: »

Least favorite!

I'd have to give that "honor" to the lemon one. Tastes like Pledge.

I never even picked up the lemon one. Doesn't appeal to me. You know I love quest bars so much, but when it comes down to it I really only like about two of them.