Too Little Fat

Options
2»

Replies

• RockstarWilson
    RockstarWilson Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Let me uncomplicate. Have whatever you were having before, but just add butter. Real butter, not that margarine crap. You arent completely shut off from evolution, as you are not vegan yet, so you can have some real butter. That solves your fat problem, now go play and be nice.
  • RockstarWilson
    RockstarWilson Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Naley2322 wrote: »
    Well I dont eat dairy! so no fat from there! And Avocado's and olive oil hate my stomach They give me horrible acid and acid indigestion! I've literally lived on a low fat diet since birth but only stopped eating dairy the past few years so I am worried about my fat grams have really dropped and are just too low!

Why did you stop eating dairy, just curious?
  • Naley2322
    Naley2322 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Well I dont eat dairy! so no fat from there! And Avocado's and olive oil hate my stomach They give me horrible acid and acid indigestion! I've literally lived on a low fat diet since birth but only stopped eating dairy the past few years so I am worried about my fat grams have really dropped and are just too low!

I have been a vegetarian since basically birth and never ate a lot of dairy anyways except weekend pizza's and such but after realizing how bad dairy cows were treated it really upset me so I have trouble with dairy now!! :/
  • Naley2322
    Options
    RodaRose wrote: »
    You should have 50-67 grams a day.

erx4jts9jtmk.png

Thank you for this!!!!!! :)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

I have been a vegetarian since basically birth and never ate a lot of dairy anyways except weekend pizza's and such but after realizing how bad dairy cows were treated it really upset me so I have trouble with dairy now!! :/

Would you feel better about it if you found a local farm that let you tour their facilities and see how they treat their cows? I know there are places like that out there to find, if you're willing to find them and pay a little more.
  • Naley2322
    Options

Would you feel better about it if you found a local farm that let you tour their facilities and see how they treat their cows? I know there are places like that out there to find, if you're willing to find them and pay a little more.

Yes I would! and I do during the summer months from a local farmers market!