Nerd check!

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Meesa don't care, meesa likes Jar-Jar :p

SEE!!!!! Now you see what Star Wars has done! I don't even think McCoy can fix this; he's a doctor, not a miracle worker. :p

• jenglish712
    jenglish712 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    1234037129_353bf32a9b.jpg
  • TristanMacNessaCampbell
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    *****HUGE**HUGE HUGE FAN OMG

072980ec9444f7b8f1c93173d5b54c49.png

Found your picture online, btw.
    You're a sexy fan. Why don't you come over and.. Oh...

-exits thread gigglesnorting-

Imagine the blow that fan could give (lol, sorry, I had to obscene joke)

Star Trek for me, I grew up with the original 1966 version, I learned a lot about people and society
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    wow....such a huge fan!
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Deadpool
  • MoriahJN
    MoriahJN Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Let's not forget Marvel, folks! And DC. While we're at it, what do you prefer - Marvel or DC comics? A combo of both?
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    hey hey hey....what are you doing young lady? Did you just hijack my post? Shame on you, but I will say I appreciate both of them and enjoy all their movies. Except Daredevil, that was horrible. but man, Marvel is slowly taking over the world. The Avengers coming out this year, the new Ant Man, the reboot of Fantastic Four (saw the previews last night). Its gonna be crazy.
  • MoriahJN
    MoriahJN Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    well you just said "nerd check" - not trekkie vs. star wars fan check so I thought was okay...hehehe (someone else brought up Deadpool!) but we can go back to Trek vs wars if you want. but yes, Marvel is ruling the world right now! It's kinda awesome!
  • jnichel
    Options
    MoriahJN wrote: »
    Let's not forget Marvel, folks! And DC. While we're at it, what do you prefer - Marvel or DC comics? A combo of both?

Marvel. I wouldn't even wipe my rear-end with DC comics.
  • NJGamerChick
    NJGamerChick Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

That could cause a lot of paper cuts if you did.
  • dodojodie
    dodojodie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My mum is a star trek fan and I never knew !
    She loved the William Shatner series only just discovered the new movies that came out a while ago :)
  • jnichel
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

That could cause a lot of paper cuts if you did.

Probably wouldn't be worse than the cuts Hollywood did to my heart with their Marvel movies.

GWEN STACY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON TOP OF THAT BRIDGE, NOT MARY JANE, AND GWEN WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE!!!

BOBBY DRAKE WAS AN ORIGINAL X-MAN, SO WHY IS HE A KID IN THE PROFESSOR'S SCHOOL IN THE MOVIE???

Sorry about that....nerd rage took over for a second. :D

• jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options

I used to work at Marvel so I'm biased. But even if I didn't, Marvel always had it over DC for me.
  • mattnics
    mattnics Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Mandalorian
  • cnadiger
    cnadiger Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Star Trek! My brother is 7 years older than me, so when I was a kid I thought it was the coolest thing ever to sneak down to the living room after bedtime to watch STNG with him. haha. I love it. I'm a fan of Voyager as well - Janeway is my homegirl! A fan of the classic series and movies, as well as, the new movies which I feel have done justice to revamping a great cult series and making it badass/approachable.

I still enjoy Star Wars, but Star Trek is my fav.

Ugh! I could not stand Voyager - STNG was and still is my fav, but Deep Space Nine was also up there. The old movies are WAY better than the new ones. So - Trekkie!!
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Both are great in their own way, but I like Star Trek just a bit more.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    I wasn't a big fan of Voyager, definitely liked Generations and DS9. That show was crazy
  • navyjen
    navyjen Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Trek
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    the big bang theory is a terrible show
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    well you just said "nerd check" - not trekkie vs. star wars fan check so I thought was okay...hehehe (someone else brought up Deadpool!) but we can go back to Trek vs wars if you want. but yes, Marvel is ruling the world right now! It's kinda awesome!

You got me! I did say Nerd check. say whatever brings to your mind. But yes, definitely Marvel. Back in the day use to be DC Comics. In case you haven't seen it yet, Netflix will release its original series take on Daredevil, I think it comes out this April. From what I've seen on the previews, it looks pretty dark and violent. Hopefully it'll be a good one