6's of MFP

Options

Replies

• _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Us average looking folks really need to stick together...can't we all just get along? :'(

Welcome! I agree, getting along is the goal. Would you like a tour of Baconlandia?
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    _Tink_ wrote: »
    Us average looking folks really need to stick together...can't we all just get along? :'(

Welcome! I agree, getting along is the goal. Would you like a tour of Baconlandia?

yes...that would be fantastic!!! I'm totally on board!!

• _Tink_
    Options

bacon_heaven.jpg
  • lcbaby16
    lcbaby16 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    here i am! ;)
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Where is this place of which you speak? I'm packing my bags now! :#
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

bacon_heaven.jpg

OMG! This is way better than the million "Pass Dance Hug Date Marry" threads!!

• _Tink_
    Options

bacon_heaven.jpg

OMG! This is way better than the million "Pass Dance Hug Date Marry" threads!!

Welcome home! Lol
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    _Just_Ash_ wrote: »
    justcat206 wrote: »
    _Just_Ash_ wrote: »
    Yes. I can settle in here. This looks comfy.

You do not belong. But neither does anyone in here, so welcome.

But it's comfy and nice in here.

Agreed
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    You good looking 10's please go. You're trying to take over my sanctuary and it's not fair :\

No doubt. I almost felt like I belonged for a second. If these people are 6's I don't even want to know my rating. :'(
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    sdfrcf wrote: »
    You good looking 10's please go. You're trying to take over my sanctuary and it's not fair :\

No doubt. I almost felt like I belonged for a second. If these people are 6's I don't even want to know my rating. :'(

You're a 10 in my book!!

• 7seas_sailing
    7seas_sailing Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I think I can join. I can average a 6 if I have a lady who's a 9 on each arm.
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options

You're a 10 in my book!!

Maybe a "beer goggles" 10. Either that or all the snow you have gotten is starting to make you delusional. :p
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

You're a 10 in my book!!

Maybe a "beer goggles" 10. Either that or all the snow you have gotten is starting to make you delusional. :p

Good point...how about a 7 or an 8 then?

• _Tink_
    Options

Um...you're not a 6. Just ask any of the women on the interwebz.
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options

And the men
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

I have a thing for bald, tattooed men. Maybe it's because I just came out of a major Sons of Anarchy binge watch...

• Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options

Pffftttt, just go, you are a perfect 10. Quit coming here making us 6's look bad.
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I don't think belong in this thread, probably shouldn't even be reading it.... :disappointed_relieved:
  • strwbry74
    strwbry74 Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options

You're a 10 in my book!!

Nope! You definitely do not belong in here!!!!!!! ;)