Replies

• 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    If I surround myself with 3's I can usually qualify as a 6, so I'm proud to be here! Consider my card *Punched*!!
    If I surround myself with 3's I can usually qualify as a 6, so I'm proud to be here! Consider my card *Punched*!!

Please, fool. You are far from a 6.

@530roman‌ @LovingLifeInCalifornia‌ Why are you people in here?! What is this place?! You're both fired from whatever it is!

Excuse you. :open_mouth: Why are you in here, Ms. My-before-photo-is-a-10?!?!?!? :neutral_face:

I came to investigate! I might stay if you and @530roman are in here, cause if ya'll are 6's, I am too!

Puhlease!!! Amber, you should go. I don't want to hurt your feelings, but your fine *kitten* is NOT needed in this thread trying to look better than everybody else. If the 10's from the other thread see you in here, there might not be a way out. Scurry along.

For once, he's right. I agree with him. GET OUT now, Amber!!!

But @530roman you should get out, too. Leave me, please. Go!!

:climbs back into tree:

85kbzqy85brp.jpg

Here FISHY FISHY!

I knew there was more than one reason I didn't want you in here.

:GASP: How RUDE!

Don't call me rude, you just implied that I was fishing for comments and @LovingLifeInCalifornia‌ went right along with it. I know I'm y'all's DUFF, but you don't have to treat me so bad.
  • 530roman
    Options
    sdfrcf wrote: »

@530roman‌ @LovingLifeInCalifornia‌ Why are you people in here?! What is this place?! You're both fired from whatever it is!

Excuse you. :open_mouth: Why are you in here, Ms. My-before-photo-is-a-10?!?!?!? :neutral_face:

I came to investigate! I might stay if you and @530roman are in here, cause if ya'll are 6's, I am too!

Puhlease!!! Amber, you should go. I don't want to hurt your feelings, but your fine *kitten* is NOT needed in this thread trying to look better than everybody else. If the 10's from the other thread see you in here, there might not be a way out. Scurry along.

85kbzqy85brp.jpg

Now there is a group I would fit into.

I will probably create it soon. I mean, apparently it's okay to do. There's like 12 of these floating around somehow?
  • carolinagirl543
    carolinagirl543 Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    What is a Duff?
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    What is a Duff?

GET OUT OF OUR CLUBHOUSE!!!!!! You don't belong here!
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Secret hand shake
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options

85kbzqy85brp.jpg

Here FISHY FISHY!

Don't call me rude, you just implied that I was fishing for comments and @LovingLifeInCalifornia‌ went right along with it. I know I'm y'all's DUFF, but you don't have to treat me so bad.

Wait, a duff can have a duff? So if I'm your duff, but you're someone else's duff, then that makes me really ugly :'(
  • carolinagirl543
    Options
    sdfrcf wrote: »
    What is a Duff?

GET OUT OF OUR CLUBHOUSE!!!!!! You don't belong here!

And why is this your clubhouse?! Lol! Laughable..
  • Fittykitty11
    Options
    I came for eligible DUFFs.
    I will be leaving empty handed.
    This thread advertises lies.
    Ya'll are all too good looking.
  • carolinagirl543
    Options
    What is a duff?? Can someone answer?
  • 530roman
    Options
    What is a Duff?

Designated Ugly Fat Friend... AKA 530roman
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    edited February 2015
    Options
    What is a duff?? Can someone answer?

Designated ugly fat friend
    Damn you Chris, you beat me :#
  • carolinagirl543
    edited February 2015
    Options
    @530roman‌ Omg! Handsome thing like you...hush up!
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    Why are all you pretty people in my kingdom????

Out!!! Out!!! :angry:

• Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Options
    I need a duff now too :\
  • 530roman
    Options

85kbzqy85brp.jpg

Here FISHY FISHY!

Wait, a duff can have a duff? So if I'm your duff, but you're someone else's duff, then that makes me really ugly :'(

Please! I've known all along what I am to you. I'm YOUR DUFF too.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    What is a Duff?

I'll let you be my duff <3
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Ok what'd I miss in here?
    What is this thread
  • AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    No
    What is a Duff?

no. Just no. You're such a phony!
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Options

85kbzqy85brp.jpg

Here FISHY FISHY!

Please! I've known all along what I am to you. I'm YOUR DUFF too.
    Whatevs, I make you look good :#
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    strozman wrote: »
    Ok what'd I miss in here?
    What is this thread

This is the thread where @530roman called all the women in here his DUFFs

Hahaha. :p

Jk