One year difference (picture)

Options
13»

Replies

• JoseCastaneda
    JoseCastaneda Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    spookyface wrote: »
    Wow there was a hottie in there the whole time. Job well done!

HAHA! well, I always thought I was a hottie :) It's just it's more noticeable now without all the extra weight :p
  • JoseCastaneda
    Options
    DebTavares wrote: »
    You have a really nice face that was hiding. I'm like you when I lose weight in that my face looks completely different. I envy those people whose faces remain thin when they gain weight!!!!

You know? someone even asked my wife if she had re-married! :O come on! that was in front of me! but in a sense, I feel like a different person. A lot of things got rewired in my brain and in my heart :)

• JoseCastaneda
    Options
    So did you have to grow in the beard after you realized how much younger you look? :D

Great job!

Hehehe, as matter of fact, I look a lot younger without the beard, but to be honest, if you see my profile pictures, I almost always wear a beard, so, that's part of me I guess...
  • JoseCastaneda
    Options
    And thank you everyone for your kind responses. And if by chance you have any question, first I'll be honored and humbled to help in any way, and I'll be glad to answer.
  • Sacha3071
    Sacha3071 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW, The change is so great that I would have never guessed they were the same person!!! Fantastic job!
  • yolo9752
    yolo9752 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!