i feel like im ugly

Options
124»

Replies

• IammeCA
    IammeCA Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I think the most important thing is to recognize that fat, ugly, and not worthwhile are 3 totally unrelated things, and to treat them as such.

You're worthwhile because you are you and there aren't any others like you. Ugly is pure opinion and has nothing to do with your worth. If you are overweight or obese then lose the weight because that unique you is worth being healthy not to become another persons definition of worthwhile.

Good Luck and be you.
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    To the OP, if you are ugly, then please join me behind the viewfinder. Photographers like me ARE photographers because we like our cameras and if we got in FRONT of the camera.... CRACK! We'd break the damn things. And cameras are just WAY TOO EXPENSIVE for that!!!

But seriously, come on over to the studio sometime and do a session, made up or not. You'd find that if you find the beauty in who you are, then folks are checking you out because you carry yourself like you mean something. Its a state of mind. Thing is, I've worked with gorgeous models who were ugly inside, and average-looking women who carried themselves like they are beautiful.... because their personalities are beautiful.

Think you are beautiful, and you will find that nobody can talk you out of it!
  • ginxx27
    ginxx27 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    im ugly and im trying to lose weight and i cant
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I am ugly too :(
    What will i ever do?! My life is over!!!
    J/k mae. I meant what i say previously :)
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    Trollllololol
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Options
    fatcity66 wrote: »
    Trollllololol

If you read my previous comments you d have a different opinion.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    111007_ugly_woman_shirt.jpg

My eyes...my eyes!!!!

And, OP, you are beautiful!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    ginxx27 wrote: »
    im ugly and im trying to lose weight and i cant

No, you're very pretty!

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Lisa1971 wrote: »
    111007_ugly_woman_shirt.jpg

My eyes...my eyes!!!!

And, OP, you are beautiful!

Nice rack, huh? Yeah, I thought so, too..
  • UnFitMommy
    Options
    I feel your pain.
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Options
    IammeCA wrote: »
    I think the most important thing is to recognize that fat, ugly, and not worthwhile are 3 totally unrelated things, and to treat them as such.

You're worthwhile because you are you and there aren't any others like you. Ugly is pure opinion and has nothing to do with your worth. If you are overweight or obese then lose the weight because that unique you is worth being healthy not to become another persons definition of worthwhile.

Good Luck and be you.

Nicely worded!