Physical Characteristics

Options
Amanda6313
Amanda6313 Posts: 68 Member
If you could change one of your physical characteristics, what would it be and why?

Replies

• strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    inb4 boobs and butts

Would change height to 6'10 and go play tight end for Patriots
  • miguelgonzalez192
    miguelgonzalez192 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    The wrinkles im starting to get on my forehead from frowning
  • MoriahJN
    MoriahJN Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    less of an overbite for me, but I'll keep the space between my teeth :)
  • Amanda6313
    Options
    I would change my height... I would love to wear high heels and not be taller then most guys.
  • Amanda6313
    Options
    I would change my height... I would love to wear high heels and not be taller then most guys.
  • Melissa90xo
    Melissa90xo Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Boobs and butt. I want bigger boobs and a bigger butt.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    My receding hair line :(
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    My height! Ughh I hate it so much.. People always think I am just a lil girl :(
  • strozman
    Options
    no they don't, I never have
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    Options
    strozman wrote: »
    no they don't, I never have

@strozman yeah right :)
  • strozman
    edited February 2015
    Options
    @mamameaof2kiddos‌ It's the truth! You are as close as possible to perfect. If I were you I would sit in front of a mirror 24hours a day admiring myself
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't change anything. Not because I am perfect, miles away, but I learned to accept myself and if I would change something all the hard work was for nothing :-)
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    My height - soooooooo my height.
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options

How tall are you? You should just own it. I have friends who are totally tiny and they just don't give a crap. They walk around like they own the place still. And hate to tell you this, it's not just your height: you are asian...and will look younger than you are. This is a blessing. HAHA. People will mistake you for younger for a long time. I'm still banking on the fact that I look about a decade younger than I am. HA
  • MoriahJN
    MoriahJN Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options

How tall are you? You should just own it. I have friends who are totally tiny and they just don't give a crap. They walk around like they own the place still. And hate to tell you this, it's not just your height: you are asian...and will look younger than you are. This is a blessing. HAHA. People will mistake you for younger for a long time. I'm still banking on the fact that I look about a decade younger than I am. HA

I'm not Asian, but people think I'm 14-18 all the time. It gets old, but I'm told I'll enjoy this later on!! Better to be thought of as younger than older, they say! :)

• mamameaof2kiddos
    Options

Very well said girly! Geez ashame to say I am only 4'9 :( .. There's an advantage to look young but sometimes it sucks as well lol only for my own experienced :) that's why leg day is my fave day to train because of my insecurity of my height.. I want a hot legs despite being short lmao!!!
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    Options
    strozman wrote: »
    @mamameaof2kiddos‌ It's the truth! You are as close as possible to perfect. If I were you I would sit in front of a mirror 24hours a day admiring myself

Now you're being nice to me.. But thanks Sir!
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options

Very well said girly! Geez ashame to say I am only 4'9 :( .. There's an advantage to look young but sometimes it sucks as well lol only for my own experienced :) that's why leg day is my fave day to train because of my insecurity of my height.. I want a hot legs despite being short lmao!!!

My mother-in-law is 4'9" and she freakin' rocks. My father in law was like 6'1" or something like that, but she didn't take crap from anyone. Yes, people always mistook her for younger, but you get used to it I suppose. Happens to my husband all the time still. Annoying but you just sorta live with it.
    MoriahJN wrote: »

I'm not Asian, but people think I'm 14-18 all the time. It gets old, but I'm told I'll enjoy this later on!! Better to be thought of as younger than older, they say! :)

That's completely true. It gets old...but better younger than older!
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    I'd change my eye color. I have brown eyes and my husband always says, "you're so full of *kitten*, I'm surprised your eyes aren't brown.... oh wait." Then I'd never have to hear that stupid line again!
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    lol