Physical Characteristics

Options

Replies

• strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    strozman wrote: »
    @mamameaof2kiddos‌ It's the truth! You are as close as possible to perfect. If I were you I would sit in front of a mirror 24hours a day admiring myself

Now you're being nice to me.. But thanks Sir!

I'm always nice to you lmao
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    My height! Ughh I hate it so much.. People always think I am just a lil girl :(

How tall are you? You should just own it. I have friends who are totally tiny and they just don't give a crap. They walk around like they own the place still. And hate to tell you this, it's not just your height: you are asian...and will look younger than you are. This is a blessing. HAHA. People will mistake you for younger for a long time. I'm still banking on the fact that I look about a decade younger than I am. HA

Very well said girly! Geez ashame to say I am only 4'9 :( .. There's an advantage to look young but sometimes it sucks as well lol only for my own experienced :) that's why leg day is my fave day to train because of my insecurity of my height.. I want a hot legs despite being short lmao!!!

My mother-in-law is 4'9" and she freakin' rocks. My father in law was like 6'1" or something like that, but she didn't take crap from anyone. Yes, people always mistook her for younger, but you get used to it I suppose. Happens to my husband all the time still. Annoying but you just sorta live with it.
    MoriahJN wrote: »

How tall are you? You should just own it. I have friends who are totally tiny and they just don't give a crap. They walk around like they own the place still. And hate to tell you this, it's not just your height: you are asian...and will look younger than you are. This is a blessing. HAHA. People will mistake you for younger for a long time. I'm still banking on the fact that I look about a decade younger than I am. HA

I'm not Asian, but people think I'm 14-18 all the time. It gets old, but I'm told I'll enjoy this later on!! Better to be thought of as younger than older, they say! :)

That's completely true. It gets old...but better younger than older!

I think I would definitely agree on this! :)
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    Options
    I'd change my eye color. I have brown eyes and my husband always says, "you're so full of *kitten*, I'm surprised your eyes aren't brown.... oh wait." Then I'd never have to hear that stupid line again!

This made me LOL
  • RachelStidd
    RachelStidd Posts: 1,102
    Options
    My lips... Ugh they are too small
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options

Very well said girly! Geez ashame to say I am only 4'9 :( .. There's an advantage to look young but sometimes it sucks as well lol only for my own experienced :) that's why leg day is my fave day to train because of my insecurity of my height.. I want a hot legs despite being short lmao!!!

My mother-in-law is 4'9" and she freakin' rocks. My father in law was like 6'1" or something like that, but she didn't take crap from anyone. Yes, people always mistook her for younger, but you get used to it I suppose. Happens to my husband all the time still. Annoying but you just sorta live with it.

I'm not Asian, but people think I'm 14-18 all the time. It gets old, but I'm told I'll enjoy this later on!! Better to be thought of as younger than older, they say! :)

I think I've just gotten to the point where I know I can't change anything and I figure WTF. Oh, well. This is it. While there are several things I would "like" to change, I just try not to think about it because short of surgery (which I won't do), I can't change it. And thinking about it only makes me more insecure about it. :|
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    Options

I think I've just gotten to the point where I know I can't change anything and I figure WTF. Oh, well. This is it. While there are several things I would "like" to change, I just try not to think about it because short of surgery (which I won't do), I can't change it. And thinking about it only makes me more insecure about it. :|

Yes, we just have to embrace ourselves if there's nothing we can do in our power to change it.. And stay healthy :)
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    Options
    @mamameaof2kiddos‌ It's the truth! You are as close as possible to perfect. If I were you I would sit in front of a mirror 24hours a day admiring myself

Now you're being nice to me.. But thanks Sir!

I'm always nice to you lmao

Mmmm no comments Sir :#
  • decy63
    decy63 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Boobs and butt. I want bigger boobs and a bigger butt.

I'm hoping mine get smaller.
  • Melissa90xo
    Melissa90xo Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    decy63 wrote: »

Let's swap?
  • Dave2041
    Dave2041 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Slightly shorter, Maybe like 6'1" 6'0"
  • SarahHowells1
    SarahHowells1 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Nose smaller, eyes bigger, hair - more volume, skin - less redness/pimples, arms - skinnier, stretch marks - gone, boob lift and probably smaller feet and ankles as-well... but ya know i'm pretty good as I am to =)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I think the physical thing I would change is my tendency to heal very slowly after injuries. It's frustrating! Also, I have these disconcerting, frequent heart palpitations that run in the family (long-lived though, so no worries). I'd rather not have the palpitations. They always freak me out a little when they happen.

If you're speaking solely of aesthetics, I love my body and I'm content with my facial features. My skin could be brighter and my hair could be less unruly, though.
  • decy63
    Options

Let's swap?
    Ok you may not be happy with the hairy moobs though.
  • Melissa90xo
    Options

Let's swap?

My hairy moobs bring the boys to the yard, and they're like It's better than yours. Damn right it's better than yours, I can teach you, but I have to charge!

I'm sure you don't have moobs :angry:
  • decy63
    Options

Let's swap?

My hairy moobs bring the boys to the yard, and they're like It's better than yours. Damn right it's better than yours, I can teach you, but I have to charge!

I have a lot less moobage now than I did a year ago and am hoping to be flat chested soon.I have been told I have a nice *kitten* though.
  • Melissa90xo
    Options

Let's swap?

I have a lot less moobage now than I did a year ago and am hoping to be flat chested soon.I have been told I have a nice *kitten* though.

A nice what?! :astonished:
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    yeah being taller would be good, want to hit 6'1"
  • decy63
    edited February 2015
    Options

Let's swap?

A nice what?! :astonished:

Butt the English version must be banned lol
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'd have only 10 toes.