THERE SHOULD BE A LAW

Options

Replies

• Lucy_Love_25
    Lucy_Love_25 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    1979kiki wrote: »
    There should be a law against people not wiping down the exercise machine they just got done with at the gym. I don't want to touch your sweat or get your germs on me. Blegh.

or nasty ball or cha cha sweat
    Amen. I see it happen way too much...
  • mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    BootCampC wrote: »
    mhecht32 wrote: »
    There should be a law against calling a woman the C word!!! The law should indicate that any harm the man (or person) comes to from letting that vile word spew out of his mouth is invisible under the eyes of the law. I would also like the law to stipulate that a swift kick to the balls is a viable and acceptable punishment.
    I call people clowns all the time

lol - So do I. Not the C word I'm speaking of.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    for people that don't support themselves and don't even try(and we all know what kind of people I mean when I say this), reproducing should be against the law.
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I had this one guy wearing no underwear at the gym light color shorts with butt juice and sweat in the crack.. Dis Cus Ting! Ticket that guy
  • BootCampC
    Options
    for people that don't support themselves and don't even try(and we all know what kind of people I mean when I say this), reproducing should be against the law.
    job or jail .. nice

• BootCampC
    Options
    There should be a law against calling a woman the C word!!! The law should indicate that any harm the man (or person) comes to from letting that vile word spew out of his mouth is invisible under the eyes of the law. I would also like the law to stipulate that a swift kick to the balls is a viable and acceptable punishment.
    I call people clowns all the time

lol - So do I. Not the C word I'm speaking of.
    I know :) but I am a clown lol
  • Cjordan0024
    Cjordan0024 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    rjmudlax13 wrote: »
    People who eat pizza with a knife and fork.

The fact that I TOTALLY agree!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    People complaining about other people way of life hello we all grew up differently with pet peeves why look down on them

• Cjordan0024
    Cjordan0024 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    rules? yes but don't need no laws for every pet peeve.

I guess the use of hyperbole is something you don't entirely agree with, huh?

• lizek316
    lizek316 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

Even deep dish?
  • Lucy_Love_25
    Lucy_Love_25 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I had this one guy wearing no underwear at the gym light color shorts with butt juice and sweat in the crack.. Dis Cus Ting! Ticket that guy

I just puked a bit...
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options

What's interesting about that, is if you go to Europe (Italy specifically) you will only see people eat pizza with a knife and fork. I cannot remember seeing a single Italian eat it with their hands. That's probably how I started doing it since I lived there for a while. :smiley:
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Marie Osmond commercials selling Nutrisystem. I don't know, since I started doing this that woman drives me crazy.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    OP, Obama passed an executive order, but a federal judge ruled that being wrong on the Internet was within one's constitutional rights
  • BootCampC
    Options
    rules? yes but don't need no laws for every pet peeve.

I guess the use of hyperbole is something you don't entirely agree with, huh?
    Not the term hyperbole can explained as a huge bong pipe with attached lighter

• lizek316
    lizek316 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    there should be a law against ignorance.....and people not cleaning the snow off of their car then driving on the highway throwing ice chunks from the top of it
    I agree with the ignorance. We really do need to implement the "Here's Your Sign" as a form of discouragement of public ignorance.
  • BootCampC
    Options

I just puked a bit...
    trust me , so did I , I cut my workout short that day

• EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    People who click their tongues (either while talking or just sitting)
    also people who chew food with their mouth open/loudly
    Parents who ignore their children as they have a tantrum/annoying strangers in public places
  • BootCampC
    Options
    lizek316 wrote: »
    there should be a law against ignorance.....and people not cleaning the snow off of their car then driving on the highway throwing ice chunks from the top of it
    I agree with the ignorance. We really do need to implement the "Here's Your Sign" as a form of discouragement of public ignorance.
    The NYC subway system actually has announcements on how to act in the subway, its quite funny

• JRO2685
    JRO2685 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    People that take pictures of them self at the gym.