THERE SHOULD BE A LAW

Options

Replies

• BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    JRO2685 wrote: »
    People that take pictures of them self at the gym.
    I asked a few people to take it for me , but they refused..

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    3be.gif
  • BootCampC
    Options
    Old Bag cant control her own kids , bevis and butthead
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Belle8312 wrote: »
    Leaving the bathroom without washing your hands. I am sorry, but it is disgusting!

I was at work, and a colleague flushed the toilet, walked out of the cubicle and went straight out the door without washing his hands while biting his nails.
  • Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    BootCampC wrote: »
    I had this one guy wearing no underwear at the gym light color shorts with butt juice and sweat in the crack.. Dis Cus Ting! Ticket that guy

i got stuck behind an older gent on a treadmill......i believe something in the "gas" form was seeping its way into my space
  • BootCampC
    Options
    Heating fish in the microwave at work..
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Shower before you go to the dr office ( for those that never shower)... ugh I mean really people. Try brushing your teeth also, it is a small room.
  • Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    lizek316 wrote: »
    rjmudlax13 wrote: »
    People who eat pizza with a knife and fork.

Even deep dish?

I guess I will be screwed then. I am saving up for a trip to Chicago just to try a deep dish pizza that I saw on a Food Network show :), that will be my cheat weekend
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Scraping food of from your fork/spoon with your teeth!!!
  • mccindy72
    Options
    Laws for all of this stuff? Really? I mean, yeah we all get pissed off at people for doing stupid *kitten* but seriously. I'd be much happier with the ability to just tase people for doing stupid things without getting in trouble for it, than having laws saying they couldn't do those things. that would be much more fun.
  • BootCampC
    Options
    1979kiki wrote: »
    lizek316 wrote: »
    rjmudlax13 wrote: »
    People who eat pizza with a knife and fork.

Even deep dish?

I guess I will be screwed then. I am saving up for a trip to Chicago just to try a deep dish pizza that I saw on a Food Network show :), that will be my cheat weekend
    I think deep dish and specialty pizza are exceptions to the rule
  • BootCampC
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    Laws for all of this stuff? Really? I mean, yeah we all get pissed off at people for doing stupid *kitten* but seriously. I'd be much happier with the ability to just tase people for doing stupid things without getting in trouble for it, than having laws saying they couldn't do those things. that would be much more fun.
    Laws rules or code of conduct , its fun to vent
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    people telling me not to give money to the homeless because " they just going to use it on drugs"

shut up .i fine you for being trash
  • BootCampC
    Options
    Having someone's dog sniff you between the legs when you go to their house.. WTF lol
  • mccindy72
    Options
    Laws rules or code of conduct , its fun to vent

As I said, I'd rather not have the laws, I'd rather be able to tase them.
  • mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    people telling me not to give money to the homeless because " they just going to use it on drugs"

shut up .i fine you for being trash

LOL - "Shut up. I fine you for being Trash" - I'm totally using this in so many other instances :)
  • mccindy72
    Options
    Having someone's dog sniff you between the legs when you go to their house.. WTF lol

Not only will my dogs sniff you, they will totally nose you right in the nads. forcefully. :p
  • BootCampC
    Options
    this is what we are doing :smiley:
  • mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options

Not only will my dogs sniff you, they will totally nose you right in the nads. forcefully. :p

My dog humps everybody --- :(.
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options

th_R1YHF6X_zps1a0cf5ce.jpg