Worst Pick Up Lines..

Options
13»

Replies

• ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Do you want to pretend that you are my big toe so I can bang you on my coffee table?

If we have to resort to cannibalism, guess which part of you I'm going to eat first...

They would make me laugh!
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    I saw one on here today of a guy saying that he didn't want conversation, just sex.
  • lakhena
    lakhena Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    A funny one I received was "If you were any more beautiful, you'd be a felony."

Of course, my quick reply was, "Are you suggesting I'm only a misdemeanor now?"

He didn't even look like a cop. My guess would have been a prosecuting attorney from his fancy suit.
  • shoedc22
    shoedc22 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    what's the worst pick up line you've ever gotten?

Mine is I was standing at a bar trying to cheer up my friend who'd be dumped by her boyfriend and some random guy came over and said "I'm horny, you're cute.. You can call me daddy" lol
    what's the worst pick up line you've ever gotten?

Mine is I was standing at a bar trying to cheer up my friend who'd be dumped by her boyfriend and some random guy came over and said "I'm horny, you're cute.. You can call me daddy" lol

Do you believe in love at first site or should I walk by again lol
  • sabowman93
    sabowman93 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey are you from Tennessee? Cause you seem like you could be from Tennessee
  • AU_Girl
    AU_Girl Posts: 24
    Options
    Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see.

College kids...smh
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    - Did it hurt?
    - Did what hurt?
    - The fall when you fell from heaven ( he was Irish and had definitely kissed the Blarney Stone!)