Gaining lean muscle an mass with a high metabolism.

2»

Replies

• rgauthier20420
    rgauthier20420 Posts: 52 Member
    gio, it's rare that I read these forums and learn something of value. Thanks.
  • gio14
    gio14 Posts: 57 Member
    Right on, I appreciate that! Knowledge is power-
  • neaneacc
    neaneacc Posts: 224 Member
    I have been seeing great improvement using the BodyBuilding.com site with Jim Stoppani's 12 week program. It works based on science and has been tested a lot. In short, he explains how it works but you have set workouts based on periodization. In short, you change up how many reps and how much you lift to force the muscles to work harder. It is really simple and the app allows you to download it to your phone. It takes commitment and hard work, but it pays off in gains.
  • KristaB36832
    KristaB36832 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, my husband has a fast metabolism. He eats all day but never gains we tried muscle milk but it doesn't seem to help. He eats but at times he isn't even hungry!! Help we also tried cb-1
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Hello, my husband has a fast metabolism. He eats all day but never gains we tried muscle milk but it doesn't seem to help. He eats but at times he isn't even hungry!! Help we also tried cb-1

he just needs higher calorie foods. He probably isn't eating as much as he thinks.

eating "all day" =/= calorie surplus.