21 Day Fix - anyone doing it??

Options
13»

Replies

• erikaelston
    Options
    sbicica wrote: »
    i just started the 21 day fix this week and would love to create a group with some people that were doing it too (preferably not overbearing beach body coaches!!!!) let me know if you're interested!

• jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My 21 day fix is color coding my Pop-Tarts for different workout days. Strawberry for Deadlifts, Smores for Bench days, and Chocolate Fudge for Squat days!!!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    JennaD075 wrote: »
    sbicica wrote: »
    JennaD075 wrote: »
    I have been having a hard time logging the exercises though. Anyone that already does the 21 day fix dvd's, how do you log the exercise?

Hey Jenna! I use a heart rate monitor as my calories burned varies every single time. I'm normally around 250-300 cals per workout. However yoga is only about 180..

Thank you so much for the tip! I will have to get a heart rate monitor. I still don't have one. Do you have one you recommend?

HRMs are designed to measure heart rate and estimate calories burned during steady state cardio such as running, elliptical, cycling... They will not be accurate for things such as this or yoga.

• KylerMommy
    KylerMommy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I just ordered mine and its supposed to be here by the 10th. I can't wait!
  • jennifer1497
    jennifer1497 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I got mine on friday..starting tomorrow!!
  • justinenh
    justinenh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am starting today!