Herbalife? Anyone else on here?

Options

Replies

• jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    keithb0522 wrote: »
    It's just a supplement company. Not a career.......lose weight any way you can. Why people knock a company that is constantly helping people lose weight boggles me.
    So you go to GNC and buy their protein powder, what's the difference????
    Some people have no clue is all
    LOL @ comparing Herbalife to protein powder.

Read dis:
    REALLY?!?!

http://www.businessinsider.com/herbalife-halted-2014-3

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/nutrition/herbalife.html

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2014/11/03/herbalife_pyramid_scheme_lawsuit_15_million_settlement_in_class_action.html

Oh, and then there were the people that were made sick and died because of the ephedrine in it - it was illegal to sell in Southern California for a long time due to this.

Lawsuit after lawsuit, investigation and illegalities galore. If that's how you want to throw your money and your health away, go for it. I highly recommend against it.

• DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    It's great that your "coach" (lol) keeps you motivated. If buying overpriced worthless products keeps you motivated, then keep doing it. (I'm being serious). But so long as you realize that those products have zero impact on whether you lose weight or not.
  • keithb0522
    keithb0522 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It's no different than MuscleTech. People use their products and don't bash. To each their own. I personally don't use any products. Just get your lazy *kitten* motivated to work out/run is the key and the hardest part. Eat right and workout and it falls off rapidly.
    People on here are quick to judge and bash people's ideas but what works for someone may not work for you. We are all different mentally and physically. Hell you can give a person a placebo and they feel like it works. What drives you mentally is all that matters.

All I know is I will drop 30 lbs in about 30 days. So you do you and I will do me :)
  • DjinnMarie
    edited February 2015
    Options
    It's just a supplement company. Not a career.......lose weight any way you can. Why people knock a company that is constantly helping people lose weight boggles me.
    So you go to GNC and buy their protein powder, what's the difference????
    Some people have no clue is all

GNC sells a lot of bullchit products too. I wouldn't tell people to go to GNC to buy fat burner pills or raspberry ketones.

Unlike herbalife products, protein is scientifically proven to help build and repair muscle.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    It's no different than MuscleTech. People use their products and don't bash. To each their own. I personally don't use any products. Just get your lazy *kitten* motivated to work out/run is the key and the hardest part. Eat right and workout and it falls off rapidly.
    People on here are quick to judge and bash people's ideas but what works for someone may not work for you. We are all different mentally and physically. Hell you can give a person a placebo and they feel like it works. What drives you mentally is all that matters.

All I know is I will drop 30 lbs in about 30 days. So you do you and I will do me :)

Uh no you won't
  • keithb0522
    keithb0522 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Lost 9 since Monday. Losing weight is easy if ur driven

I do it every season. Ughhhhh the life change is so hard. Yo yo is easy
  • DjinnMarie
    Options

You lost 9 lbs, but it's not fat loss. It's mainly water weight.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

30 pounds in 30 days you say. How much muscle or lack of do you have after that?

• jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

30 pounds in 30 days you say. How much muscle or lack of do you have after that?
    Or lulz at doing it "every season".

Maybe just keep it all off? Or is it hard when you're not using Herbalife?!!?!?! ! one FJdlksjldasdla
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Some people are biased.

Ironic post is ironic.

• astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I do it every season? :s:D
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Once you damage your liver and other organs with this garbage, you can't fix them back to how they were before. I strongly advise you to ditch this scam product and the "coach" aka sales person who is selling it to you. None of us here want to see yet another person harmed through this quackery. Please if you value your health stop using it!!!
  • DjinnMarie
    Options
    astrampe wrote: »

Me too.... Bikini season B)
  • Hornsby
    Options

Kinda funny when you think about it. He crash diets every season with Herbal Life, yet defends it like it's successful all while being a self admitted yo-yo dieter. In what world is being a yo-yo dieter being successful? lol
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »

Kinda funny when you think about it. He crash diets every season with Herbal Life, yet defends it like it's successful all while being a self admitted yo-yo dieter. In what world is being a yo-yo dieter being successful? lol

Selling herbal life, me thinks :#
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »

I was just about to say that. Undercover salesmans. If people want to waste their money they can give it to me.

• Hornsby
    Options

Pretty much confirming that it doesn't work long term is the worst sales strategy ever....lol.

• iamaprincessx
    iamaprincessx Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    By doing herbalife your kinda just paying large sums of money to make yourself ill, have you actually seen the caffeine content? A group of my friends started it, like any good old fad diet they started off by losing lots of weight obviously because of the calorie deficit and caffeine boosts but then they all got ill, headaches, palpitations, anxiety, shakes, fainting when standing up... even after stopping it two of my friends continued to be quite ill for a while. after visiting the doctors it turns out that the herbalife actually contains toxic substances such as very high amounts of LEAD.
    i do not know how it is legal, please stop it and just eat natural healthy foods and excercise... losing weight naturally and gradually is the only way you are going to keep it off.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

I was just about to say that. Undercover salesmans. If people want to waste their money they can give it to me.

Oh noes, didn't you read what he wrote ..he has a "friend" who sells it and she is amazing and skinny :huh:

Scam artist seeks scammers to believe everything he writes

And 30lb in 30 days ...dude no! That is so not 30lbs of fat lost, that's a helluva lot of glycogen and water stores and LBM lost...poor muscle ....on day 31-35 you will gain back 10-15lbs just by eating normal food...and then you'll have to bulk to regain muscle and it's so much harder building muscle than preserving what you have already
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    I think they've legalized Herb4Life in Colorado. I am not sure anyone is going to live forever on. . . .wait. . . .you are asking about something else. Sorry MLM, pyramid scheme, waste of money. . .