What's the right Diet for you?

2»

Replies

• Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    The YT comments are entertaining. I don't know why some people get so threatened by other people figuring out what psychological means they need to use to help themselves reduce their calorie intake.

I like "skinandstone"'s use of capital letters to make his/her point. Made me laugh. Also how he/she called it an "idiot assumption" that people eat too much and to essentially say that people can't eat too much.

It was an interesting watch. I took the test twice and I am emotional eater and constant craver, almost evenly split butI knew that before hand.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Josalinn wrote: »
    The YT comments are entertaining. I don't know why some people get so threatened by other people figuring out what psychological means they need to use to help themselves reduce their calorie intake.

I like "skinandstone"'s use of capital letters to make his/her point. Made me laugh. Also how he/she called it an "idiot assumption" that people eat too much and to essentially say that people can't eat too much.

It was an interesting watch. I took the test twice and I am emotional eater and constant craver, almost evenly split butI knew that before hand.

(S)he was more cheerful than the ones who said everyone on the show should be shot in the head. Some days it seems there aren't enough anger management therapists in the world.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Took the test:

%54 feaster
    %34 craver
    %15 emotional eater
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    No diet just healthy eating and exercise. :p
  • JPW1990
    Jolinia wrote: »
    Took the test:

%54 feaster
    %34 craver
    %15 emotional eater

I was 2/3 craver, 1/3 feaster. Don't think I'll be doing much IF, though. I do it now by accident once in a while, and it makes me sleepy.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Jolinia wrote: »
    Took the test:

%54 feaster
    %34 craver
    %15 emotional eater

I was 2/3 craver, 1/3 feaster. Don't think I'll be doing much IF, though. I do it now by accident once in a while, and it makes me sleepy.

Funny, it wakes me up. Sometimes, annoyingly, in the middle of the night, though. I do it sometimes. If I hit a stall here pretty soon I'll probably go 5:2 again at least for a few weeks, and my natural tendency on low carb is to eat one big meal a day and either nothing else or a little cheese or coconut oil. Just goes to show everyone is different.
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    (S)he was more cheerful than the ones who said everyone on the show should be shot in the head. Some days it seems there aren't enough anger management therapists in the world.

I did not read that far....that is rather sad.

I liked the soup v. whole veg thing was interesting. I think you could take away a lot from each group. I think I might try to add more thick vegetable soups, and try to eat more slowly. I already eat breakfast =)
  • JPW1990
    Josalinn wrote: »

I did not read that far....that is rather sad.

I liked the soup v. whole veg thing was interesting. I think you could take away a lot from each group. I think I might try to add more thick vegetable soups, and try to eat more slowly. I already eat breakfast =)

I had to learn the slower eating thing a while ago. Something else I wish they'd gone into was the habit of eating while doing something else (web surfing, driving, watching tv). Fixing both of those went hand in hand for me, but it took a really long time before I could do it without having to concentrate on it.