What's for lunch today?!

Options

Replies

• slittle80
    slittle80 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Just lunch? Crock pot pulled chicken breast, corn, and broccoli. Every day this week thanks to meal prep Sunday. It can get a bit boring by Friday, but oh well... it's good for me.
  • yourradimradletshug
    Options
    Since I am saving calories for my adventures this evening I have a P3 package and a fiber one bar. Enough to get me through the day so I can enjoy my meal tonight.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    2 black bean burger patties, 2 eggs, chopped up in a cup and a half of brown rice
  • mimismommy11
    mimismommy11 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Turkey wrap (turkey, cheese, slice of bacon, spinach, tomato, and a bit of chipotle ranch dressing on a tortilla) with a side salad (feta, dried cranberries, italian dressing) and a clementine.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I'm going out for lunch. Not sure yet, but I'm thinking bi bim bap
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Today I had a turkey/egg/hummus "burrito" in a flour tortilla with tons of lettuce, tomato, spinach, and green bell pepper strips. It was absolutely delicious and very high in protein! :) My diary is public, so you're welcome to check out my standard lunches!
  • Sunflwer3
    Sunflwer3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    A small piece of my homemade ground beef and italian sausage lasagna with a small salad that has romaine lettuce, green onions, cherry tomatoes and balsamic vinaigrette.
  • adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Whitefish Etouffee, a little brown rice and a little bit of black eyed peas. I went to a hot bar and had a little scoop of a few things.
  • Minda611
    Minda611 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Today is salmon, SkinnyT aste scalloped potatoes, and asparagus. I usually bring leftovers from whatever I make at dinner the night before. :)
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Some Progresso soup
  • jamie_lee80
    jamie_lee80 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I made the best salad, actually it has been my lunch everyday this week, I cooked everything on Sunday and portioned everything out for the week. It was sweet butter lettuce, baby arugula, chicken breast, bacon, avocado and feta with balsalmic dressing and cottage cheese. Probably the best salad that I have ever made, and it was so darn pretty that I had to instagram it! haha!
  • zchastain
    zchastain Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Going out for lunch. Hopefully a fried onion burger.
  • Femisfit
    Femisfit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I had baby kale, red skin potatoes and chicken..with olive oil and Rosemary. It's leftover from the kids dinner! Can't waste food :)
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian chili. Perfect for a cold day.
  • af_wife2004
    af_wife2004 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    4 c mixed greens, 1/2 c black beans or 3 oz chicken, 1/4 c cheddar cheese, 1/4 c salsa, 1 oz crushed tortilla chips.
  • DiChic74
    DiChic74 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My favorite go-to lunch is a huge salad made of greens, grilled chicken, chickpeas, carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, cucumbers and bacon bits. Newman's Own light French salad dressing packets. Yum!!
  • jharb2
    jharb2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    tuna salad in lettuce wraps, 1/2 portion of lays kettle cooked sea salt and cracked pepper chips, and bread and butter pickles.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Salmon with kale
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Tuna salad plate. Baby spinach, carrots, grape tomatoes, shredded sharp cheese, tuna and 3 homemade croutons. Delicious. :p
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Leftover pumpkin/lentil/rice from dinner a couple nights ago.