Where did you buy your fitbit hr? On backorder?

Options
13»

Replies

• JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Mine only had the charge and a few older models. Too bad bc they were on sale too
  • dandayatra
    Options
    which one is best?
  • JenniferInCt
    Options
    dandayatra wrote: »
    which one is best?

I dont have one yet so i wouldnt know. But i think it depends on what your looking to use it for and price range. The charge hr is what i ordered. The fitbit site has good descriptions on each different one too
  • ranger720
    ranger720 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine from fitbit, but it said it was on backorder. I waited maybe a week and ordered one from amazon instead =) I emailed fitbit and asked to cancel my order and they did. They also said they wouldn't charge my credit card until it was shipped, so maybe you can put an order on fitbit website and keep looking in other stores/online to see if it becomes available sooner.
  • bubbabacon
    bubbabacon Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    RadioShack too. :)
  • blb85
    blb85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I finally got the email from Fitbit that my Charge +HR shipped today! So it took 2 weeks and 2 business days for it to ship off of backorder. Now just gotta wait for shipment which could be 1-2 weeks...
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    clnrush wrote: »
    I ordered mine from Fitbit site.... got the email it will be backorded2-3 weeks..well now is the third week and still no fitbit. I really wish I would of checked out best buy yesterday when I was out shopping.
    anyway, after 3 weeks still no fitbit charge hr. Large

Yuck thats not what i wanted to hear. I can maybe understand the colors taking so long, but really? They dont have a large black in stock? Its probably the most popular. Debating whether i should just cancel my order...
    If you dont mind, let me know when yours finally arrives please. Hopefully it wont be too long! You waited long enough

Got an email today, Monday 23, it is being shipped now.... how long to get to me is yet to be seen...but at least it is now on its way. Funny thing is I got so angry I ordered another one from Best buy, and received an email today also that it is being shipped...oh well, I have two. I'll give one to my d.i.l for a b'day gift.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I bought a zip 2.8 years ago when I went on maintenance. It does steps - I don't need sleep.
  • JenniferInCt
    Options
    Lol i too ended up cancelling and ordering from amazon but i paid more for it. Im too impatient! Thanks for getting back to me everyone
  • satisfyingmyinnerfatkid
    Options
    Got mine from Kohls.com on New Year's Eve.. people were too busy partying to know Kohls restocked LOL
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Im trying to buy two charge hrs- one large for me, one xl for my brother. He said his wrist is 8". I went to order from the fitbit site and it says theyre both on back order- the Large 3-4wks, xl 8-9 wks. Has anyone ordered from there and gotten them earlier? Or did you find either anywhere else? Tried Target but theyre sold out. Thanks all!

Picked up mine in Bestbuy mobile. Bestbuy didn't have any in stock.