Day 2 No white diet - bad headache

Options
12346»

Replies

• kissme1031
    Options
    sounds like you might be going through sugar withdrawal. Keep in mind carbs turn to sugar in your system
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,027 Member
    Options
    Why aren't we supposed to talk about Lent?

I give up chocolates for Lent every year, it doesn't help my 'diet' as I know I just replace those calories with other calories but it does help me develop self discipline.

Why can't OP do likewise by cutting out white foods ( whatever that means to her) ?
  • autumnblade75
    autumnblade75 Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    Slacker16 wrote: »
    I've been trying to think of a balanced diet using nothing but white food.

So far I've got rice for carbs, fish for protein, cauliflower and parsnip for fiber+vitamins, milk and white beans for supplementation.

Kind of stuck on fats though... non-coloured margarine?

Lard.

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,974 Member
    Options
    Slacker16 wrote: »
    I've been trying to think of a balanced diet using nothing but white food.

So far I've got rice for carbs, fish for protein, cauliflower and parsnip for fiber+vitamins, milk and white beans for supplementation.

Kind of stuck on fats though... non-coloured margarine?

Lard.
    Duck fat

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    I think it's crazy how MFP threads are full of people bashing any lifestyle except "everything in moderation." By cutting out refined carbs, sugars, and over-processed food stuffs, I am eating everything in moderation. I'm just saving up my allotment of sugar & white flour to be used at thing like birthdays on a piece of cake, and making room for more delicious and nourishing food that's got a better nutritional bang for my calorie buck in my daily diet.

that is great ..but it does not make those foods "bad'…..