Active member seeking friends to motivate & be motivated by!

Options
I'm serious about sticking this out in the long run and changing up my life and my lifestyle for good. I log my food/exercise into MFP all the time and am looking for fellow active members to be friends with.

I'm interested in seeing what you do, what you eat and what you have to say. I'm always commenting on people's activities/offering advice/motivation/encouragement etc... I need some people to do the same for me!

Let's help each other out =)

Drop me an add or post below and I'll add you asap!

Replies

• TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    I try to stay active and log everything on MFP. Always looking for more people to add to motivate and be motivated by.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a request to both of you. :)
  • aidendart
    aidendart Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday! I am transitioning into maintenance but I still really need motivation some days and all of that! :)
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm here everyday and always love meeting new friends on here. :)
    I'm Andrea.
  • Neryberry12
    Options
    Oh add me please! I'd love the motivation and support! And will definitely cheer you on too! :-)
  • kaleena1983
    kaleena1983 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • sharon_moyer
    sharon_moyer Posts: 177
    Options
    I sent you a friend request.
  • MissIlochi
    MissIlochi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! I think this is a great idea. I am really trying to be in the best physical shape I've ever been in so its not just about numbers on the scale for me. Feel free to send me a friend request and know you are def not alone in this :-)
  • dcr5452WECHANGED
    dcr5452WECHANGED Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • michelepulley
    Options
    Add me. I dont post my workouts because I am not eating those calories but I workout with a trainer 3-5 days a week and exercise at home the other days of the week.
  • FarAway02
    FarAway02 Posts: 211
    Options
    Woo! Can't believe the amount of requests I've just had - thank you guys.

The more the merrier so please keep adding/commenting. I'm about to get my yoga on so forgive me if I take a little while to respond! <3
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been an active member for a almost a year and a 1/2 and have had great success! :)
  • Eilemi
    Eilemi Posts: 7
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :D
  • jsr0928
    jsr0928 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Relatively new to being active, but still trying and plugging away. Definitely would like to have a buddy or two to bounce ideas off of and to keep them and myself motivated.
  • FarAway02
    FarAway02 Posts: 211
    Options
    Added everyone above & accepted all the adds that have come through. Always looking for new friends and to further my support system - drop me an add! =)
  • Rachelesa94
    Options
    I am exactly the same and looking for more friends for motivation :) Add me tooooo x
  • crisbabe81
    crisbabe81 Posts: 170
    Options
    Anyone looking for motivation can add me. I'm 315ft 3in and in 2009 I weighed 275, got down to 150 in 2011. I got derailed and gained back 75. 2 months ago at 225 I started back at it and today I am 198.
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I added a few of you on here, I'm looking for friends to and new to this site. Anyone can friend request me as well!
  • chollands29
    chollands29 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Please add me to! I'm just starting out but planning to track everything (eating and working out). I like to see what kind of food people are eating to stay in calorie range. This has been the hardest for me, as I didn't realize how much I was eating (even though I thought I wasn't so bad).