Active member seeking friends to motivate & be motivated by!

Options

Replies

• cindynjay
    cindynjay Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm not so new to this MFP but, haven't really given it the chance that it deserves. My husband and I are losing weight together (he more than me) and are doing p90x in the morning. I have him to lift me up when I get frustrated with the lack of weight loss, but would like some helpful tips from my fellow MFP users.
  • MeyersQ
    MeyersQ Posts: 2
    Options
    I need motivation too! Add me please!
  • kittycollins7
    kittycollins7 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. :smile:
  • emmamaelee888
    emmamaelee888 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for people to help me keep motivated and accountable is anyone is interested in adding me :-)
  • heatherferry
    heatherferry Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Im not so much of an active member but I am setting my goals to become one!! I am looking for friends to add as I really need some motivation!! Thanks!!!
  • mkmerrill
    mkmerrill Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new....super motivated and would love support and vice versa
  • Tionne31
    Tionne31 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me :-)
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Here daily to log, talk and stalk. :laugh: Anyone that's active here can add me.
  • tonyasymeon
    Options
    Same here, I have my off days, I need support in keeping motivated, I am new to MFP,
  • brad33062
    brad33062 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well. Much easier with help and support.
  • lenamae23
    lenamae23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone. I log in multiple times per day. Be advised I can be kind of blunt (and expect the same). I also delete people if they haven't logged in for a week.
  • jeffrw1234
    jeffrw1234 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I log onto MFP daily (haven't missed a day un over five weeks) but I am new to the community. I post all my workouts and food. Anyone interested is free to add me.
  • fablahlous
    Options
    anyone can add me--please feel free!
  • cewester
    cewester Posts: 1
    Options
    I really need some motivation. It seems that I do well for a few days and then, get off track and then, I get back on track...and the cycle continues. I need help!!!! Please add me.
  • lizzane
    lizzane Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    starting a new chapter in my life being the healthiest I can be :)
    feel free to add me everyone :D
  • jlgobert
    jlgobert Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on a roller coster with this weight loss thing, and now I mistakingly joined some co-workers in a weight loss competition. I need all the help and encouragement I can get just to stay motivated to compete with these guys. Thing is i'm fat, they just want to slim up, I think im going to be paying up at the end of this thing
  • lesgiam
    lesgiam Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Also looking for support! Feel free to add me as well. I am airily new to this but I have been on here daily and being strict with logging everything.
  • FarAway02
    FarAway02 Posts: 211
    Options
    Added you all/accepted all the adds I've had overnight. Thank you all for the interest! New friends are always welcome... :)
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Please add me too! The more the merrier....am looking for more support....my MFP friends are fading fast on me.....I'm lonely:sad:

I'm on here daily & often!! & I'm not mean!!
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Hey :)

Feel free to add me as I'm serious in supporting friends and need all the support & motivation..

I'm currently maintaining my weight and reduce %BF level in my body! I need to tone up my body and get lean body,,

Talal