Can I add you for support?

Options
Looking for others who want to give and receive support. I lost 20 pounds and then broke my tailbone twice in the last year. Needless to say, I gained it all back plus some. I log daily and would love to give and get support on this journey.

Replies

• PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sorry to hear about your tailbone - ouch. Feel free to add me for support! I still have 18 more lbs. to go, so I'm still trucking along until maintenance. :)
  • annacamp1963
    annacamp1963 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me I am just starting
  • gdelatorre107
    Options
    You can add me in new here
  • GatesOfDelirium
    Options
    I happy to add my support...My friends here have been a rock and I owe much to them for their likes, comments and words of encouragement. Always willing to help in any way I can.....
  • brightonbetty
    brightonbetty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You poor thing, that sounds so painful! :s You are very welcome to add me if you like, I'm fairly new back into this so don't have many friends on here. I log daily and I'm always happy to provide support - I know how hard this journey is! x
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Under no circumstances
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,215 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am on Day 42 and will be here for some time.
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hello! Anyone can add me, I log daily & am always up for support and supporting others along the way! :)
  • kingmee
    kingmee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm trying to stay as consistent as possible and could also need some support! We got this guy's!
  • michellelhodges123
    michellelhodges123 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • atripnutt
    Options
    Please add me I started in January and really enjoying my chances and daily updates always looking for new friends to share experiences and get great ideas!!!
  • lisac114
    lisac114 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me, more friends, more motivation :smiley:
  • lovethelatte
    lovethelatte Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as well. I enjoy sharing the journey :smile:
  • soliver138
    soliver138 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I enjoy having supportive active friends on here :)
  • manda404
    manda404 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request :) Anyone else can feel free to add me! I love having new motivated friends so we can keep each other in check!
  • Sarahkoolkatkitty
    Sarahkoolkatkitty Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me ....and ouch. I'm so sorry you went through that. Good luck with your weight loss!
  • tricia7673
    tricia7673 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • OrchidAhra
    Options
    Ouch! I broke my tailbone a couple of years ago, I feel your pain! I would love to be added too, I need some buddies!
  • thewisdomdiva
    Options
    Wow that's rough but you can make it! Add me & reach out anytime..
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I have lost 121 lbs with 129 to go. I have restarted more time than I care to count so I understand the struggle.