Can I add you for support?

Options
2»

Replies

• HappierHealthierDeanna
    Options
    Sorry about your accident. Pace yourself. Please feel free to add me! I also need motivation for my second wedding later this year. Need to lose at least 15 more lbs. :)
  • klof2015
    Options
    Anyone can add me! Good luck!
  • cyndiann210
    cyndiann210 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, add me, too! Hang in there! I'm getting started again ... I've lost about 5 over the past 9 days, and looking to lose another 20 before my anniversary in June.
  • kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Ouch
    Sorry to hear this
    Please add me
  • Mikey_Irish
    Mikey_Irish Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi. Sorry to hear about your tailbone. I am coming off major surgery myself and Doc says I am now good to go to hit the gym again. And it does feel wonderful. Better than I have been able to do in years.

I am new to fitness pal and am excited to see how things go. All of you are welcome to add me as a friend. I will be logging daily here and with the Garmin app associated with my new heart monitor I acquired for the gym.

Was great reading the whole thread. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks. Have a great weekend.
  • jenlo1971
    jenlo1971 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday. Still trying to figure all this out, but feel free to add me. I have about 40lbs I want to lose.
  • biancaaandreeac
    Options
    Hi! I want your support and i'll support you back if you'll add me. :*
  • mahoganybrowne
    mahoganybrowne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    si
  • aevonvett
    aevonvett Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm just coming back to MFP after a couple rough months.
  • tracki60
    Options
    I'm a newbie here. Maybe we can give each other support, and I have a long ways to go.
  • tryinhard2lose
    tryinhard2lose Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh wow,that's horrible that you broke it not only once,but 2x. I can only imagine the pain. I am restarting my MFP journey. I am sick and tired of being lazy and tired so I'm starting fresh. Please,don't hesitate to add me. We can do this together.
  • sahead710
    sahead710 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey there I'm sorry to hear about your tailbone op I hope you are successful in your endeavors on here I know being on here and making friends and giving and receiving support has really helped me keep at it despite the trouble I've had. So feel free to add me I log every day it's become habit for me and I'm going to continue to do so even when I hit the maintaining stage, (which is a long journey ahead I have 50 pounds to lose)