Replies

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    You are correct.
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    Being a full time mom,, friday doesn't mean anything for me :( no day off lol
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options

I'm with you on this one.
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »

High Five sexy momma! :)
  • wolfsbayne
    Options

High Five sexy momma! :)

*high five*

• Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    It means you give the kids a tablet and tell them to go to their rooms while you drink wine and watch a movie :D
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    It means you give the kids a tablet and tell them to go to their rooms while you drink wine and watch a movie :D

The definition of homeschooling. Maybe drop them off to study at McDonalds as a cultural trip.

• wolfsbayne
    Options

That's not how this works. Mine is on the tablet now and keeps calling me to show me his high score and explain how he got it.
  • justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options

Ditto! I don't even care about a day off.. I'd just like to sleep until like 9:00 lol
  • Markdjones83
    Options

That's not how this works. Mine is on the tablet now and keeps calling me to show me his high score and explain how he got it.

Mine just watch that damn Stampylongnose guy playing video games drives me insane. I'm recently separated, so I get some days off :/ I have tonight off, but tomorrow and sunday its Dad day lol
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    Options
    Kids are fun huh? Lol
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. Being a stay at home dad and still working part time (7 days a week), all Friday means is that it's arms and shoulder day for me.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    i3lg45o97gaq.jpg
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options

Mine just watch that damn Stampylongnose guy playing video games drives me insane. I'm recently separated, so I get some days off :/ I have tonight off, but tomorrow and sunday its Dad day lol
    Lol, my DD is so into Minecraft.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• mamameaof2kiddos
    Options
    There should be a law that all parents have at least few hours day off every week :)
  • AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Stampy is the bane of my exsistence..
  • Markdjones83
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »

Lol, my DD is so into Minecraft.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Yes mine play that a ton right now as well
  • Markdjones83
    Options
    in high british voice. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhh hello this is staaaaaaaaaaampy and we are playing another edition of mine craft today.
    oh oh i need to build this

Oh looks its ballistic squid ooooooooooooh hellloooooooooooooooooooo
  • Markdjones83
    Options
    Thanks for ruining my happy thread people!

tumblr_inline_mk8tb31PtQ1qz4rgp.gif
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    It is Friday! Cheers