It's Friday!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    in high british voice. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhh hello this is staaaaaaaaaaampy and we are playing another edition of mine craft today.
    oh oh i need to build this

Oh looks its ballistic squid ooooooooooooh hellloooooooooooooooooooo

STAHHHHP! Why? Why not just PLAY Minecraft?
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    Parents talk thread :)
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    ^ looks awesome! Mr. Darcy kicks some *kitten*!
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    in high british voice. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhh hello this is staaaaaaaaaaampy and we are playing another edition of mine craft today.

Mine now made me add all these random kids from the internet and won't play unless they are online. Then thye just run around like idiots and don't build anything
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    It means you give the kids a tablet and tell them to go to their rooms while you drink wine and watch a movie :D

If only that would work. Haha.
  • Markdjones83
    Options
    Works for me :)
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Works for me :)

Good!!

Mine is almost four and only wants to have a conversation/show me something/play with me by telling me what to do and say..even when her leappad is involved. It's fine. I'm sure she will be sick of me soon enough.

Sundays are my day for a couple of hours. Grandma insists.

Friday means I'm done waking up at 5 am for a couple of days!!! Yay!
  • AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Mine now made me add all these random kids from the internet and won't play unless they are online. Then thye just run around like idiots and don't build anything

Mine built an ender portal the other day and made me get out of bed to come see it.. They then proceeded to tell me how helpful knowing how to do something like this would be if a zombie apocalypse happened...

What happened to riding bikes & playing with mud?!
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    It means you give the kids a tablet and tell them to go to their rooms while you drink wine and watch a movie :D

That's not how this works. Mine is on the tablet now and keeps calling me to show me his high score and explain how he got it.

Yes, this! And mine doesn't want to show me the score, he wants to explain every part of every game to me...in great detail.

I work from home during the day (week days and weekends) plus a part time job 4 nights a week. This week school has been closed due to weather since midday on Monday, so the only thing Friday means to me right now is that there is no hope for school for the next two days. If school is cancelled again on Monday I might have to start day drinking.
  • Markdjones83
    Options
    I have trained mine that after a certain time in the evening they gotta stay in the room and play with the tablet or read etc. That or they don't get it the next day lolol Of course they do get up for "snack" or "water" about every 20 minutes.
  • cnadiger
    cnadiger Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    This is totally not where I thought this thread would go.......
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    YAY! Can't wait to do nothing all weekend B)
  • 39andfit2015
    Options
    Happy Friday ya'll! :) Got my workout in early - 5am. Now ready to enjoy the weekend. It's gross here in Dallas so hoping to get outside before ice maybe comes on Monday!
    - by the way, my kids are glued to "clash of wars" or something like that. It's ok because I'm getting my Trivia Crack time in. ;)
  • cnadiger
    cnadiger Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday ya'll! :) Got my workout in early - 5am. Now ready to enjoy the weekend. It's gross here in Dallas so hoping to get outside before ice maybe comes on Monday!
    - by the way, my kids are glued to "clash of wars" or something like that. It's ok because I'm getting my Trivia Crack time in. ;)

LOL! My BF just told me about Trivia Crack and now I'm somewhat obsessed. I hope this is like Words with Friends where I got bored with it after 3 weeks.... :D
  • 39andfit2015
    Options
    Can't stop playing it. So addictive!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I don't mind where this thread is going...mine is thankfully 12 years old, and I get to tell him "you don't need to be up my butt, go find something to do". Today however, we get to spend a 6 hour road trip together. I'm going to hear about every game he has on his phone, the inappropriate music his dad lets him listen to, what happened at school (I ask him every single day and he gives me two word answers, we get in the jeep, and he doesn't stop to breath lol). At least he makes the boring drive a little more entertaining, and he really enjoys the bonding.
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    After 4 snow days in a row, my best mom friend and I are having a play date (meaning we banish the kids to the upstairs and drink wine!) Happy Friday everyone!!!
  • Pickles175
    Pickles175 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »

That's not how this works. Mine is on the tablet now and keeps calling me to show me his high score and explain how he got it.

Mine just watch that damn Stampylongnose guy playing video games drives me insane. I'm recently separated, so I get some days off :/ I have tonight off, but tomorrow and sunday its Dad day lol

Same here! I really wish I didnt have to listen to Stampys voice 24-7!

• Markdjones83
    Options

Hey fellow dallasite :) I'm in frisco