Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Exercises to tone jaw and neckline?

2»

Replies

• cherylann11
    cherylann11 Posts: 67 Member
    jfkc8w.jpg

Try these and give your hubby an ab workout while your working your neck n jaw.

Definately one to do at home with the curtains shut!
  • cherylann11
    EWJLang wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback i think!
    Made me laugh, hubbys eyes lit up when i read out some answers

Good sport!

Sadly, once we ladies cruise into our late 40s and beyond, a combination of gravity and hormonal skin changes means that we get a bit of an unavoidable wattle -- even very thin Women of A Certain Age seek a firmer jawline...and there are no exercises for it. The truly desperate and wealthy get face lifts, the rest of us just wear more turtlenecks, LOL.

☺️
  • cherylann11
    Thanks guys
  • trishfit2014
    trishfit2014 Posts: 304 Member
    Heavy deadlifts tighten up your neck a lot. My sister noticed the change in my neck.
  • GulfcoastAL
    GulfcoastAL Posts: 74 Member
    Try the book "Facercise". Can't remember the author, Carole something... You may can Google some pictures or video on YouTube.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Heavy deadlifts tighten up your neck a lot. My sister noticed the change in my neck.
    you ain't just kidding.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Youtube has some really funny face and neck exercise videos. Years ago someone told me that chewing gum everyday is great for preventing sagging jowls, ;)
  • ruthcriger
    ruthcriger Posts: 4 Member
    This is hard to describe so I hope you get what I mean: My gram taught me a couple of exercises for the face and she was beautiful into old age. You say the vowels A-E-I-O-U slowly and in a very exaggerated way - stretching the mouth and face as far as it will go with each letter. Do this 10 reps. Then make a pout (turn bottom lip under, tighten neck muscles and pull head up and down (like you are nodding while holding the muscles tight). Also do 10 reps. You can really feel the muscles getting worked and they are sore the next day, so I know it's a good work-out. I always plan to do this every other day but I forget! My gramma and mom did these exercises.
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Facercise! I do them 5 times a week. They burn like hell, but I swear by them. When I stop, my eyes get hooded and weary looking, so I start up again, and things improve within days.

I also believe in adequate protein to keep those face muscles big, it's the same as the lifting for the body. Bulking and weight lifting stimulate growth hormone and that all adds to the eternal youth pot.
  • cherylann11
    Thanks will look on youtube
  • cherylann11
    Thankyou oldmomma, ruthcriger and springfield1970 x