Quest Protein Bars

Options
13»

Replies

• ktorres625
    Options
    The banana nut is definitely my favorite followed by the apple pie and the vanilla almond crunch. The oreo cookie one will cure the chocolate sweet tooth though.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    So far I haven't seen them in stores here. I keep seeing everyone rave about a couple of the flavors and I really want to try them. Might have to go to GNC even though I normally avoid that place....
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I went for the white chocolate raspberry. They are nice although I wish the chocolate chunks were bigger, the raspberry's kinda overpowering. Double choc chunk and s'mores are definitely next on my list!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    I just got a box of the S'mores and really like them. It's not a heavy graham taste - the graham is always the least favorite part of s'mores for me. I also have Double Chocolate Chunk and Chocolate Chip.

Yes, there's a theme there :wink:
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    So far I haven't seen them in stores here. I keep seeing everyone rave about a couple of the flavors and I really want to try them. Might have to go to GNC even though I normally avoid that place....
    do you have a health food store? They sell them at my grocery store but I'm thinking it's because they have a "health food" section. You can go on the quest web site and do a store search.

• aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Quest bars. My GNC had the individual bars buy 3 get 1 free. I got 8 different flavors to sample :) So far, my favorite has been cookie dough. I put it in the microwave for 10 seconds and OMG it was heavenly. I also liked the cookies and cream. I did not care for the peanut butter supreme, though. I'm looking forward to sampling the rest!
  • jillianedwards
    jillianedwards Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else tried the Lemon one? It sounded so tasty but omg it was awful i took one bite and then threw the rest out! I also agree that the strawberry cheese cake one was gross.
    I love the cookies and cream, cookie dough, apple pie, s'mores and the white chocolate raspberry!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else tried the Lemon one? It sounded so tasty but omg it was awful i took one bite and then threw the rest out! I also agree that the strawberry cheese cake one was gross.
    I love the cookies and cream, cookie dough, apple pie, s'mores and the white chocolate raspberry!

The lemon doesn't appeal to me. I don't think I'll try it.

I tried the white chocolate raspberry today and was really surprised. Very good. And I didn't think I'd like it.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I just had my first quest bar tonight. I went to the grocery store and they were all out Of the cookie dough!! :( I got 4 to choose from. Chocolate chunk, brownie, cookies and cream and banana nut. I has the brownie tonight. It was ok.