Those last 15 pounds

Options

Replies

• brahmergirl
    brahmergirl Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just added myself to the spreadsheet! Thanks!
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.... Live reading your posts. I did a little math and calendar work and if I can lose 1lb a week from now until the end of May I will reach my ultimate goal. Currently 13.2 lbs to go. So now the focus is 1 lb a week. Just have to keep up the health eating and getting exercise.

My other focus, is that finally this week I am starting some extra exercises for abs/booty/arms at home. I want to get atleast 15mins a day at home on this strategy to work on my trouble spots.

Went online and pulled together a list of exercises that I think will work. Fingers crossed.
  • Level1Vegan
    Level1Vegan Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Exercise is destroying my weight loss!
    I'm not going to quit though. Just drop my calorie intake to 1000 a day.
    I'm almost half way through insanity and went for a 5k run today (my day off insanity!)
    I've piled on 5 pounds so far but so many people say the 2nd month shows on the scales.

I love the accountability sheet!
    Although I can't edit it... next time someone's on there please could you add my 131 pounds in the box?

It's so good to see those pounds lost on there. Bravo you guys!
    I'll be aiming for losing 3 pounds this week. If not more.

Right. I'm going to have an 'add' fest now. Xxx
  • FitNLit
    FitNLit Posts: 10
    Options
    I love this forum! Anyone please feel free to add me! I'm hoping to lose between 10-15 lbs more. I just joined, but I'd lost about 4 lbs so far :D
  • justwannabepetite
    Options
    vweh wrote: »
    Those last 15 seem to be the story of my life. As for thesugar, this may help. They have some good articles about various health, wellness and exercise tips. http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-14404/10-steps-to-help-you-kick-your-sugar-habit-for-good.html
    Thanks for the link!

Im in for the accountability. Looking to lose those pounds and nasty habits

• jenr6482
    jenr6482 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone in completing another week. Together we can do this! Whether losing a little a lot or none, we are aware of what it takes and can move forward. Let's have another great week!
  • Eleanor_82
    Eleanor_82 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    jemcad13 wrote: »
    Although I can't edit it... next time someone's on there please could you add my 131 pounds in the box?

Done!
  • gaya3ias
    gaya3ias Posts: 9
    Options
    Just what I need! I will also try to log in my last 15 pounds loss (7kg). :)
  • bgail2022
    bgail2022 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    jenr6482 wrote: »
    Went out to chinese with friends. I was so determined to just eat green beans, chicken on a stick, and healthier things. As soon as I walked in and smelled the food, I lost it. I used almost the entire days calories on the one meal. I'm not gonna beat myself up as we don't do that often . I enjoyed the meal and I'll just start fresh tomorrow. The weekends for me are terrible. Failure is "blowing it " and not trying again. Did u mess up? The only people who fail are those who try! :D
    jemcad13 wrote: »
    How's everyone getting on with the weekend?
    We took the kids to the cinema and I mindlessly muched through half a bag of popcorn. 500 calories later.... eugh

Thought I was making homemade pizzas to fit with my calories. After dinner my husband lovingly informed me that I had mis-read the label and consumed WAY more calories than intended. Ah well. Also, enjoyed a soda this weekend. Tastes sooo much better when you havent had it for a week! Looking forward to stepping on the scale tomorrow. Thanks all for your encouragement!
  • bgail2022
    bgail2022 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add myself to document yet. I'll find out how to open it in another browser. For now will someone put me in starting weight 145. Seeing the progress will be helpful. Thanks

done.
  • jenr6482
    Options
    Thanks bgail2022 for adding me. I figured out how to edit and put my new weight in.
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Finally made it to the computer, so I added myself to the sheet today. I'm aiming for 1 lb a week :smile:
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I have 17 lbs left to lose...Im in :)
  • jenr6482
    Options
    Just one pound a week will add up. You can do it!
    Finally made it to the computer, so I added myself to the sheet today. I'm aiming for 1 lb a week :smile:

• jenr6482
    Options
    MFP helped sooo much. I lost 23 lbs in 4 months. The holidays hit and I gained 7ish. Just take one day at a time. Keep your eye on the goal. Losing your 17 will feel much better than that candy bar. :) Ga
    I have 17 lbs left to lose...Im in :)

• brahmergirl
    brahmergirl Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I dropped another pound today leaving me at 13 pounds left to go! Hoping for another pound or two this week.. Great job to everyone who has lost or maintained this week! And for those that gained, it's ok, tomorrow is a new day... ;)
  • FitNLit
    FitNLit Posts: 10
    Options
    Here is an article I found on Pinterest that has tips on how to lose those last pounds! Now go get 'em! :)

http://www.fitsugar.com/How-Lose-Last-10-Pounds-33155565
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Went out to chinese with friends. I was so determined to just eat green beans, chicken on a stick, and healthier things. As soon as I walked in and smelled the food, I lost it. I used almost the entire days calories on the one meal. I'm not gonna beat myself up as we don't do that often . I enjoyed the meal and I'll just start fresh tomorrow. The weekends for me are terrible. Failure is "blowing it " and not trying again. Did u mess up? The only people who fail are those who try! :D

The key is to make it sustainable. Want to enjoy a blowout day once in a while? DO it!

Another thing is to make sure that you know what your maintenance number is....that way, i you want to eat more, it will not be destructive, even if you go over that number a little bit.

I have been eating over my calories lately but below the maintenance number, so I am still at a deficit. Slow and steady wins the race.
  • thergj
    thergj Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Just it my info into the spreadsheet. Those "last 15 pounds" have been hanging around my belly for months and now I'm ready to get rid of them for good. I've had a lot success with groups like this in the past so I guess that makes me a veteran of sorts. I freely share information that I've picked up over the years so please add me as a friend.
  • erikaweaver77
    Options
    Add me to this group. I've lost 82 lbs over the past three years and this last year I've been saying I want to lose 10-15 lbs and I've gotten no where accept gained 3!!! Daily I fight my self for motivation to go to the gym and eat right. How did it come so natural for 2 straight years when I was heavy and now I can't even make myself feel motivated?!?!?!
    I'm 5'1 weighing 156.