Those last 15 pounds

Options

Replies

• light_bloom
    light_bloom Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    bgail2022 wrote: »
    @light_bloom‌, I don't see your entry on the doc. Want to check from your side?

Yeah my bad, I entered a different username. It's fixed now.

Is anybody else in uni right now? Getting slammed by midterms this week.
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    shellgirl7 wrote: »
    Who wants accountability?

I want in too ! I have 15.1 lbs to lose by the second weekend in May for my Spartan Race !!!
    Friend request sent !!!
  • DawnTron13
    Options
    I have another 10-15 pounds to go! I have just recently started using MFP hoping that it will help hold me accountable and also learn new strategies. Please add if you're in the same boat
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options

I added myself to the document .... Thanks, and have sent you a FR.
    I weigh in on Thursdays so hope to have good results tomorrow....
  • margolinville
    margolinville Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    jenr6482 wrote: »
    I had a super stressful day at work. Talk of cutting hours and benefits. I was so tempted to run to chocolate god comfort. I went to goodwill instead and looked at cute clothes. I stayed within my calories today. One day at a time snd by May I WILL be down to my goal!

That's the right attitude!

Make no mistake in believing counting calories is easy! Your brain may be unconsciously sabotaging you! It is War.. So Fight Hard!
  • Christians_mom
    Christians_mom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I also want to lose the last 10-15 pounds. I have such a hard time staying movitated though. Hopefully this group will give me the extra push I need.
  • Christians_mom
    Christians_mom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just realized I've been on and off here for a year or two and I've never posted before.
  • andersonchloe289
    andersonchloe289 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ADD ME! I'd love some friends and motivators! I'm new to MFP!
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I have 20, but we can claim 5 of that is baby ( he was born Oct) add me... please
  • m_shell06
    m_shell06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join I need to loose my last 15 add me
  • christinehuds
    christinehuds Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to lose these last 15 pounds for ANYTHING. Feel free to add me as well!
  • jaguilar333
    jaguilar333 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. Please feel free to add me.
  • nicwoj99
    nicwoj99 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Can you add me too? I keep starting and stopping.....only a few months before summer....yikes!!
  • jenr6482
    jenr6482 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just knowing others will see what I eat and if I blew it motivates me to skip the junk. Ju
    I just realized I've been on and off here for a year or two and I've never posted before.

• bsmith121611
    bsmith121611 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Please add me! I need to lose 40 to 50 pounds but need to break it into small steps. 15 by Easter sounds like a great goal!
  • sweetjules81
    Options
    Oh this is just what I need!!!! I was 5lbs away from my goal in the summer and have slowly crept back to 15 to go after a change in routine, and some lax tracking. We can do this!!!!
    I am so with you!! I have gained 8 pounds over the last 4 months and want to lose it plus 7 more. I am wanting to get in shape before my 1st cruise at the end of May.
  • bgail2022
    bgail2022 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    jenr6482 wrote: »
    Just knowing others will see what I eat and if I blew it motivates me to skip the junk. Ju

I agree! Same with the weight too!
  • bgail2022
    Options

Yeah my bad, I entered a different username. It's fixed now.

Is anybody else in uni right now? Getting slammed by midterms this week.

Yes...I'm living at the coffee shops lately. I've been splurging on a morning mocha..,

What I thought of doing...
    "I'll take one glass of water please. Oh, this table? Well I'll be finished here in about six hours." ;)
  • Eleanor_82
    Eleanor_82 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting up this document, it's a great idea and just what I needed! I've added myself now.
  • bgail2022
    Options
    Eleanor_82 wrote: »
    Thanks for setting up this document, it's a great idea and just what I needed! I've added myself now.

Yay!