Those last 15 pounds

Options
Who wants accountability?

Replies

• bgail2022
    bgail2022 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm hoping to knock 15 lbs by May 1 (or at least get close). Hoping I can do it but lately can't seem to knock the sweets and sodas. Hoping for a weekly weigh in of a small group for accountability.
  • vweh
    vweh Posts: 1
    Options
    Those last 15 seem to be the story of my life. As for thesugar, this may help. They have some good articles about various health, wellness and exercise tips. http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-14404/10-steps-to-help-you-kick-your-sugar-habit-for-good.html
  • That's the exact goal I had in mind :)
  • bgail2022
    Options
    thanks @vweh
  • zeratul1080
    zeratul1080 Posts: 19 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I've got about 15lbs to lose (7kgs)... feel free to add me!!
    I've added everyone above me, hope you don't mind.
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I am also working on my last 15 lbs . add me if you would like everybody.
  • Eleanor_82
    Eleanor_82 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in exactly the same position, would be very happy with reaching 60kg/ 133lbs but it's been hard after initially losing quite quickly. Would love to see which exercises/ food you're all working with so feel free to add me!
  • annavalente
    annavalente Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    16lbs left for me...have lost 53lbs so far! Have added you :-)
  • Densmile
    Options
    YESSSS! They are a darn beast. Add me too.
  • Beccatink
    Beccatink Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me too, it's always the hardest part! Feel free to add me too.
  • shellgirl7
    shellgirl7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ok! Great.
  • brahmergirl
    brahmergirl Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I have lost 25 but looking to drop another 15 to put me at 150#!
  • margolinville
    margolinville Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to remember..it takes time to loose that last 15lbs! I think of those cute clothes I can fit into and buy fashion magazines!
  • margolinville
    margolinville Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    bgail2022 wrote: »
    I'm in! I'm hoping to knock 15 lbs by May 1 (or at least get close). Hoping I can do it but lately can't seem to knock the sweets and sodas. Hoping for a weekly weigh in of a small group for accountability.

Think of those cute clothes you will fit into. Buy fashion magazines instead of sweets! Go try on cute clothes that don't fit yet!
  • jenr6482
    jenr6482 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 and need to lose 15 more. I got off track but I'm ready! I love this group. Please count me in.
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm working on my last 15 too. I reached my original goal of losing 50 lbs in Nov to put me at the tip-top of the "normal" BMI range. I decided in Jan that I really would like to get down 15 more. So far, I've not been super successful. I'd love some accountability buddies. Please add me!
  • commanderducky
    commanderducky Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I could use some accountability, too.

I've never been overweight, so the last few years I just kept telling myself it would be okay as I slowly started to gain. Now I've gained 15 pounds and am at the top of the healthy weight limit for my height, maybe even a little over. Being short means every extra pound really shows, so I want to get as much of it gone by the end of May as I can.

15 pounds...let's do this! :)
  • bgail2022
    Options
    Hey, if any of you would like to log your weight weekly, I set up a shared doc so we can see progress of each other throughout the weeks. Feel free to add yourself. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12AneulP8JlR-w6BNBxHm9q1ejNFNuIZNhI6KCV1NKrc/edit?usp=sharing

BTW its only 1.5 lbs a week...that doesnt sound too bad.
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I have between 10-20 more to lose having lost 40 so far :)
  • Level1Vegan
    Level1Vegan Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Not sure how to edit the doc though...im using the MFP app so can't copy the link & it just opens up in the app.

But... 16 pounds to go!
    I'm aiming to shift it by easter....