Addicted to the Community

Options

Replies

• IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Weekends are the worse ! Sh... Here again! Donno what came to me o:)
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Options
    Worst*
  • giabelle
    giabelle Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am beginning to understand just how addictive "the community" can be. WOW! I've dedicated some serious time here in the past 24-hours! #CrazyFun :)
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    This is way funner than Faceb
    jaymvita wrote: »
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I have successfully quit MFPs ChitChat Forum!

Yup. Totally quit it. Don't need to check, post, check posts, post checks or anything like that.

I have my ChitChat Chip and I never have to be in ChitChat again!

Im just going to go to every post in the forum and announce that to everyone. And then be on my way.

I'll answer any questions though so if you have any, go ahead and ask and I'll post an answer.

But aside from that, I win! So I'll go and post and then check in on this later for any questions.

How did you do that? I need motivation.
  • palwithme
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Gosh, I thought we were all cured on Sunday when this thread went silent. The monster of addiction rears its ugly head once again.
  • palwithme
    Options
    ljonesy311 wrote: »
    I was addicted badly before, playing with fire right now....

Same.
  • TraumaPA516
    Options
    I'm new to MFP but now I see I'm going to be in trouble looks like it's very addictive, I guess we could be addicted to worst things. What's up everyone!?
  • pipsqueak1990
    pipsqueak1990 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Just checking you are all ok?? x

Im Tamara and I am here to guide you though this addiction. together we will beat this!!
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Options
    I'm new to MFP but now I see I'm going to be in trouble looks like it's very addictive, I guess we could be addicted to worst things. What's up everyone!?

You are so very right!
    We could and some ppl are,but that's not mine to judge. Welcome to the "rehab"
    :DB)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    2.30am...and im still on the forums........help me please somebody help me....
  • 2.30am...and im still on the forums........help me please somebody help me....

Don't worry.................you'll eventually fall asleep.................at the computer.
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Options
    2.30am...and im still on the forums........help me please somebody help me....

You are strong ,you got this. You can do it! Here i am to support you not that i am an addict myself ,ok??! :#
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to see how everyone is doing with their addiction. ... I'm here for you 24/7. Right here on these forums. .. to provide support, of course!
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Options
    Aha! Ok!
  • mrsmartinez99
    mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Checking in for my addiction....Any sponsors available?
  • Amanda6313
    Amanda6313 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You know, I think we are all doing really good here.. The first step to kick an addiction is to admit that you have a problem, and we are all clearly admitting that we have MFPFA (my fitness pal forum addictions)! Plus we have great support for each other, so looks like we are all on a good path to kicking this addiction! I'll check in later to make sure everyone is doing good! :)
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options

Did somebody ping me? My phone went off so I had to check. In case anyone was relapsing.

I got you.

Freedom!
  • Amanda6313
    Amanda6313 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to see how everyone is doing with their addiction. ... I'm here for you 24/7. Right here on these forums. .. to provide support, of course!
    You know, I think your on to something.... I think you and I should be the official MFPFA therapist!! Lol
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Wow there is a name for this! Sign me up. Checking forums at work on Monday morning. There must be a way out. But wait does that mean I have to want to quit? Maybe not. I'll have to taper off.... or not....maybe later... or not...just one more... or maybe not...
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »

Did somebody ping me? My phone went off so I had to check. In case anyone was relapsing.

I got you.

Freedom!

I didn't relapse ,yet! :o