Addicted to the Community

Replies

• IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    jaymvita wrote: »
    palwithme wrote: »
    I gave up my twitter addiction....for my MFP addiction. This is healthier, right?

Posting

It's got Fitness in the title so ... Yes.

Agreed. Deleted all my pics on fb and went Inactive. This is more positive and inspirational. F*** here i am posting again. Time to admit i have a serious case of Addicted to The Community!
  • IllBeBack1Day
    tumblr_myaoh8cf9b1r7c5qfo2_500.gif

Love this! True story
  • IllBeBack1Day
    I am here to help all you addicts. I for one have no problem. I can stop anytime I want. :#

We know that and we totally believe you,i am only back at it to reply not that i cannot stat away
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I have successfully quit MFPs ChitChat Forum!

Yup. Totally quit it. Don't need to check, post, check posts, post checks or anything like that.

I have my ChitChat Chip and I never have to be in ChitChat again!

Im just going to go to every post in the forum and announce that to everyone. And then be on my way.

I'll answer any questions though so if you have any, go ahead and ask and I'll post an answer.

But aside from that, I win! So I'll go and post and then check in on this later for any questions.
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I have successfully quit MFPs ChitChat Forum!

Yup. Totally quit it. Don't need to check, post, check posts, post checks or anything like that.

I have my ChitChat Chip and I never have to be in ChitChat again!

Im just going to go to every post in the forum and announce that to everyone. And then be on my way.

I'll answer any questions though so if you have any, go ahead and ask and I'll post an answer.

But aside from that, I win! So I'll go and post and then check in on this later for any questions.

Ha ha. Intelligent !
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    I have to admit that I go every day in this forums. I like the games and to make comments. It helps to get me over the stress the daily life brings. And I did meet some good MFP friends which I see all the time. Hi, I am SwitzEngine and addicted...
  • IllBeBack1Day
    I have to admit that I go every day in this forums. I like the games and to make comments. It helps to get me over the stress the daily life brings. And I did meet some good MFP friends which I see all the time. Hi, I am SwitzEngine and addicted...

Hi,you are welcome to our group ,indeed i met some really nice people on here ! Some creepy ones too but i don't discriminate as long as they don't cross the fine line :)
  • pipsqueak1990
    pipsqueak1990 Posts: 791 Member
    told you I could stay away! only came back because I wanted to..

Honest....
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    I thought I left something here, anyone see my....
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Ya we all strong and can stay away just making sure we check on each other now and then!
  • pipsqueak1990
    your clearly need the support from like minded individuals. I feel it is my duty to ensure you feel guided and reassured .

pmsl Bull Shite !! clearly im in denial. ....
  • IllBeBack1Day
    I don't need help. I am in this on my own. I am just a supportive guy that way!! I can get of Community any time !!! I wanted to make sure "my patients" are doing progress
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Of off*
  • pipsqueak1990
    sorry for the misguided support there... Your doing great!!!

(it obviously takes some longer than others to pass through denial. ....)
  • jaymvita
    Wait until you guys quit for good! It's so liberating! I don't watch for notifications or see if that girl I crush on posted anything about me or if that guy with the great physique has posted any more workout tips. Nope. Don't need it. Entirely self-sufficient now!
  • pipsqueak1990
    go you!!! ive admitted I have a problem so Im getting there... but you have given me the inspiration to achieve complete quitfullness....
  • jaymvita
    go you!!! ive admitted I have a problem so Im getting there... but you have given me the inspiration to achieve complete quitfullness....

Good for you! You can do it! Just like me! I never even think about ChitChat anymore! Not once! As soon as I finish posting to every thread and answering any questions and creeping on a few profile pics, and maybe changing mine again ... Then I'm OUTTA HERE!
  • IllBeBack1Day

Good for you! You can do it! Just like me! I never even think about ChitChat anymore! Not once! As soon as I finish posting to every thread and answering any questions and creeping on a few profile pics, and maybe changing mine again ... Then I'm OUTTA HERE!

I got your back !
  • IllBeBack1Day
    Back to back reply i meant :)
  • pipsqueak1990
    you are so in control , your not letting the community own you at all. I so want to be like you, so strong!!

it took me 15 minutes from sitting in the bath to grabbing the soap. the community still has a hold on me, I just want to feel free!!