Honest opinion on muscular women?

Options
12346»

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    OP didn't stick around long, account has been deactivated.

She was in a gong show of a thread last night. That may have precipitated deactivation.

ETA: The was a glitch in the system that was showing active users as deactivated. I don't know if that's been fixed. So she might still be around.
  • iamMLH
    iamMLH Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I think strong looking is incredibly attractive, and I generally think that female athletes (swimmers, sprinters, soccer and tennis, etc) look great.

Physique and figure style builds are really nice, but I don't tend to like the stage ready leanness. A few weeks out is generally my favorite level. Even though you can see definition between major muscle groups, you don't see all the muscle striations. That gives a slightly softer (and I think healthier) look.

Ultimately, working hard to have a healthy, functional, body is more appealing than working to have an attractive body.
  • evolution328
    evolution328 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I want to look toned, but the bulky body builder look generally is not attractive for a girl. However, unless you take steroids and get your body fat percent down below ten you shouldn't have to worry about that too much. Keep doing what you're doing.
  • itsclobberintime
    itsclobberintime Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    It matters more what you think of your body type than what others think. Everyone has a preference of what they find physically attractive in someone.
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I love how somehow somewhere someone knows how all men feel.

I'd like to venture to guess what all men like...

Women who are confident and comfortable in their own skin. Women who feel awesome being naked with the person they choose to take to bed (or floor, or kitchen counter). Women who love and respect themselves. Women who -gasp- have bodies. There's no wrong way to have a body.

*Edit* All men who like women, I should say.