Options
    Brilliant difference! Well done
  • ashleytx
    ashleytx Posts: 8
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!
  • mizzcookiebee
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Nothing short of inspiring.
    :D
  • xSTx
    xSTx Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Rollin' down the street smokin' endo....Sippin' on gin and juice.....Laid back.....:smokin:

Haha !
  • xSTx
    Options
    Thanks again everyone ! appreciate it ! These photos really make me see the difference over the past year, and this is only year one ! I'm excited for years to come.

Spaghetti squash is amazing ! its a type of squash that when cooked you can peel off little strands that kinda resemble spaghetti! Much healthier than pasta, I pair it with homemade low sodium tomato sauce,peppers, onions,mushrooms and ground turkey Yumm!
  • xSTx
    Options
    EDIT:posted twice
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your hard work has paid off!!! You look great!
  • gebe1231
    gebe1231 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Huge congrats to ya! I started January 2011 at a similar weight & have similar goal weights! Unfortunately haven't lost quite as much as you! Would love to hear more on how ya did it!
  • Kblady1
    Kblady1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good for you....you should be very proud of all you have accomplished!
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You were told it was "unrealistic"? Well, I would pay those Dr's a visit then! Great job, kudos to you :)
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishment of losing 140lbs. Also on your goal of wanting to walk a 5K. You truly have changed. You earned that reflection and foster motivation and hope that we can do it ourselves. You showed what hard work and dedication, and having a never losing never quiting attitude will get you. Thanks for sharing your story. Continue doing a great job. You will definitely get to your ultimate goal weight, because you have changed your mind to change your life. :smile:
  • bearcrusher
    Options
    Wow!!! That's amazing. You look like a whole new person. Good for you
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    really pleased for you

you look amazing and really are a inspiration to others

well :)
  • xSTx
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishment of losing 140lbs. Also on your goal of wanting to walk a 5K. You truly have changed. You earned that reflection and foster motivation and hope that we can do it ourselves. You showed what hard work and dedication, and having a never losing never quiting attitude will get you. Thanks for sharing your story. Continue doing a great job. You will definitely get to your ultimate goal weight, because you have changed your mind to change your life. :smile:

Thank you for the amazing compliment/comment !!! you are absolutely right ! alot of hardwork and dedication and more importantly I've changed my mind and that's how I've been able to change my body ! I'm glad I've decided to share some of my story! I've often read through the "success story" section here and found motivation but was waiting till the one year mark to post ! I feel that I had finally reached the point where it was time to do something. I wasnt happy and needed to change for my health, career and several other reasons. I never once thought about stopping or quitting and I'm sure glad I hadn't :)
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Amazing job on your progress so far!! :)
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • melmonroe
    melmonroe Posts: 111
    Options
    sweet!
  • CaptainHNNNGGG
    CaptainHNNNGGG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    dayam.

nice wok
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic thing for yourself! Inspirational and fantastic! Good work. :flowerforyou:
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    You did very well! I love progression stories like yours and it's motivating to me. I started in April 1st at 355 and my current weight is 325.2. Thank you so much for posting this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!