Body Beast Women's Group!

Options

Replies

• Witchdoctor58
    Witchdoctor58 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I ordered Body Beast (used) on Amazon last night. I got good results from Chalean Extreme, but her inane chatter gets to me. Right now I'm reclaiming my fitness after a hiatus, with Hip Hop Abs Deluxe, so after I complete that at the end of July, I'll start the Beast. I like the fact that each body part has a proper recovery time with this program, and at least there is some cardio in the program. From there, I'll go on to Insanity.
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    had to take a week off body beast to care for my hubs who was hospitalized last week. Today i started week 6 - bulk chest. Felt so good to lift again.
  • mkwongh
    Options
    bulk arms this morning... man i always find this one tough, less calories burned, but arms on fire after the first sets.
    My legs from yesterday morning bulk legs are feeling it today. I tried to do some extra cardio last night when i got home, but my legs were not having it. Instead did Les mills abs
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm back from Vegas and OMG, did I have a blast! I gotta tell ya, there's nothing like being around 7,000 like minded people who are so energetic and love what they do! I LOVE fitness!!!!!!!

Anyway, I am starting Body Beast on Sunday!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!! I will be going to the grocery store to stock up on lots of healthy eats this weekend!

How are you ladies doing?
  • mkwongh
    Options
    was supposed to do bulk back this morning, but work up with 0 energry and effort. will kill it tonight instead. and add in some les mills abs

22 days and counting.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Good morning ladies! I can't wait to start lifting on Sunday! I've decided that I'm going to video blog my journey through Body Beast so if you're interested in hearing what I have to say, please go to my youtube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ddavies1977

Beast Up!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Where's everyone at?
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Intrigued...

Will be tuning in to see how you ladies get on with it.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    I'm excited! I'll be taking my measurements and pics tomorrow for day 1 of Body Beast!!!!!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    It's starting today ladies! Body Beast! Are any of you using the Super Suma supplement? I am going to order my supplements today; I completely forgot with being out of town! Ugghh! But, they'll be here soon!

Excited to push play today! Stay tuned and keep your eyes open for my video blogs!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Alright....day 1 is in the books! OMG!!!! My chest is literally quivering! I am in LOVE!!!!!! Why didn't I start this program when it first came out?!

I love lifting and I know this is going to be exactly what I've been needing! Tomorrow is legs and I've heard it's not pretty! lol
  • nyprdiva
    nyprdiva Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am totally into lifting but want a better way of crating a routine/regimen for myself. can you tell me more about Body Beast?
  • mkwongh
    Options
    4 inches loss since starting body beast may 20th. Had to take a week off to care for my hubby, on week 7 now
    Completed bulk legs today.. This one never gets easier.. So tough. Love the burn.

Not much a difference in weight, still up and down the same 3 pounds, but feel so much tighter.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    I am totally into lifting but want a better way of crating a routine/regimen for myself. can you tell me more about Body Beast?

I sent you a message too but Body Beast is all laid out for you! It has a schedule that you follow so there's no guessing! I am LOVING it!!!!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    4 inches loss since starting body beast may 20th. Had to take a week off to care for my hubby, on week 7 now
    Completed bulk legs today.. This one never gets easier.. So tough. Love the burn.

Not much a difference in weight, still up and down the same 3 pounds, but feel so much tighter.

Woo hoo! Nice work! I have legs today and I've actually done this workout once (key word) with my hubby when he was doing Body Beast and it is a BEAST! OMG! Keep up the good work girl!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    OMG!!!! Build Legs done! Best leg workout I've done in a long time!!!!! I loved it and I was completely dripping in sweat! If you think you can't burn calories lifting weights, you are dead wrong! I can't wait for tomorrow's workout!
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    did you start an actual group here or are you just using this thread to keep each other accountable? I've completed the program but would love to hear some thoughts from other women on particular moves and weights used.

Angie
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Well, day 3 in the books! Build Back & Bi's! Wow! I was pumped!!! What an awesome workout! Tomorrow is shoulders and that's one I have done and it's killer!!!!!! I am just loving this program!

Angie: I just started a thread where women could come and motivate/support each other who are doing the program or lifting in general. I guess I didn't realize I could create a group.
  • mkwongh
    Options
    yesterday was arms, and this morning was cardio. My body is aching, and looking forward to break on Saturday lol
    I only have 2 more weeks until I go away for 2 weeks... will miss my body beast. Hopefully I can jump right back at it when i get back
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Good morning and Happy 4th of July!!! Day 5 of Beast for me and I had the option of choosing Cardio or Total Body. Since I've done Cardio before, I know that it's a killer on the legs and my legs are still in shock from Monday's leg workout! So, I opted to go with Total Body and loved it! Literally every move from head to toe! And then Beast Abs which I've also done before and I really like his ab workout; it goes by quick but you feel everything! I'm now refueling with my yummy Shakeology!

So, stay safe today everyone and keep on pushing play!

Beast Up!!!