Body Beast Women's Group!

Options

Replies

• ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of 90. Tonight was Build Shoulders. I am amazed at how fast 38 minutes passed. The Sagi Six way is tough!

I know, I love how quick the workouts are but intense! I do the Sagi Six Way in my classes sometimes, they think it's so innocent because they get to sit down! LOL Then, about 3 or 4 reps in, they realize the burn!!! Love it!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    I have a pic from day 30 on my profile page. Can't figure out how to get it to forum. Loving the program. I just upped my calories to 2,000 with no eat back. Was hungry last week and I really want to bring it. When somebody gets a.chance would you look at my diary and tell me what you think. Scoobyworkshop is telling me to eat even more. Will try this a couple of weeks and see. Also do you guys think I should go another round of p90x or head right to body beast? Keep rockin ladies!

Holy cow!!!! Your 30 day pic is awesome! You look incredible! Nice work! I wish we could post pics when we post here to the forums, you'd think they'd come up with that by now! lol I looked at your diary and it looks pretty good, are you staying within your macros and everything? So, what program are you doing now? P90X?
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of 90. Today is my scheduled rest day, but I have been a bump all day so I did Leslie Sansone's Gentle Mile.
  • allstatemom
    Options
    Day 7 of 90. Cardio and Abs day. I don't know if I am ready for Beast Abs so I went with Pump's Hard Core Abs. My cardio was Leslie Sansone's 30 minute walk with the sound turned down and Styx's Greatest hits turned way up.

Think happy thoughts for me and the scales tomorrow.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hey ladies! Well, yesterday's workout and part of Friday's was moving!!! My hubby and I moved into another house, within the area but all day yesterday was the big move! My body is beat!!! Today is my scheduled rest day but probably won't be getting much "rest" because I'll be unpacking! My #1 priority today is to get my home gym ready to go so I can continue my workouts!
  • ssaraj43
    ssaraj43 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I have a pic from day 30 on my profile page. Can't figure out how to get it to forum. Loving the program. I just upped my calories to 2,000 with no eat back. Was hungry last week and I really want to bring it. When somebody gets a.chance would you look at my diary and tell me what you think. Scoobyworkshop is telling me to eat even more. Will try this a couple of weeks and see. Also do you guys think I should go another round of p90x or head right to body beast? Keep rockin ladies!

Holy cow!!!! Your 30 day pic is awesome! You look incredible! Nice work! I wish we could post pics when we post here to the forums, you'd think they'd come up with that by now! lol I looked at your diary and it looks pretty good, are you staying within your macros and everything? So, what program are you doing now? P90X?

Thank You! I feel great. Thanks for looking at my diary. You'll see my macro goals in my notes. Been doing well with them. Just started TDEE no eat back last week. So far so good. Off to do day 36 P90X now. Keep rockin ladies!
  • allstatemom
    Options
    Day 8 of 90. Build Chest and Tris. My weight was down 0.6 pounds this week. My goal is 0.5 pounds each week so I am thrilled with those results.

I am going to a convention later this week so I have to rearrange things a little bit. And I have to be careful with the convention food.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Day 8 of 90. Build Chest and Tris. My weight was down 0.6 pounds this week. My goal is 0.5 pounds each week so I am thrilled with those results.

I am going to a convention later this week so I have to rearrange things a little bit. And I have to be careful with the convention food.

Woo hoo! Congrats on the progress! I haven't weighed myself lately, don't plan too! I'm a big stress ball right now with moving etc. Good luck with that convention food! Maybe you can at least bring some healthy snacks to fill in!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Week 5 of the Beast! Today was Bulk Chest! I increased weight on some exercises, felt good to progress! Not a fan of those decline push ups though! Ugghh!!! But I did it!

How's everyone today?
  • allstatemom
    Options
    Day 9 of 90. I am 10% of the way done! I did Build Legs! It is tough. I bet I feel it in the morning!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Hey ladies! This week has a bit off with the move and everything. Monday, I got my workout in, plus my teaching. Yesterday, I couldn't get the DVD player to work! Ugghghh! But, I still worked out because I taught P90X. Anyway, these aren't excuses just facts and I'm one that has to have everything right. So, I will be starting week 5 over again on Monday. In the meantime, I still teach classes, so I'll be getting a workout in. Besides, my body could use a little rest this week, it took a beating! lol
  • allstatemom
    Options
    Day 11 of 90. Today was Build Back and Bis. I think it is my favorite.
  • allstatemom
    Options
    Day 12 of 90. Cardio day. I did Leslie Sansone.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    I'm restarting week 5 on Monday. I have been working out though with all of my teaching! So that's good! But, I miss my Beast! I've just been so busy trying to organize and get moved in but it's done and I'm ready to get back at it!
  • allstatemom
    Options
    Day 14 of 90. I have made it 2 weeks. Today was Build Shoulders. I also did a mile with Leslie Sansone.
  • allstatemom
    Options
    Day 15 of 90. Build Chest and Tris. Time flies when you are having fun!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    So apparently this whole move threw me waaaaay off! I was pretty sure I needed to restart week 5 of Body Beast but had my months messed up. I started end of June, not end of July! So, I did Bulk Legs today when I was supposed to do something else! lol Oh lord! Now I have to teach! Oh well, moving on. My legs feel great though!
  • allstatemom
    Options
    Day 16 of 90. I am always happy when Build Legs is over for the week. I feel like I have 2 sticks of Jello in place of my legs.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Day 16 of 90. I am always happy when Build Legs is over for the week. I feel like I have 2 sticks of Jello in place of my legs.

I hear ya! Sagi's leg workouts are no freakin joke! How's your eating going? Are you seeing results?
  • evt84
    evt84 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!!

Looking into starting Body Beast when I finish Insanity (in 13 days!)

How has it been for you all? What do you have for weights? (Trying to see what I need to buy since I literally only have a set of 5 pound dumbbells!)

Thanks in advance for ANY advice!!
    e