How do you keep track of your discusson threads?

Options
It used to be if you clicked on "My Discussions" you could see the threads you were active in. Now it only shows the threads you started.

How do you find the threads you are participating in?

Thanks,
Steve

Replies

• segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    Click on "all notifications" and then click on "replies" from the sub-menu that shows up there.
  • Zedeff
    Zedeff Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I actively try not to. Lots of this *kitten* going on here.

headbashwall.gif
  • maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Click on "all notifications"

Where is this menu option?

Thanks,

Steve
  • maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Ah, I think I found it. You have to click on the little Bell icon, then "All Notifications".
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    You can also just click the star up on the right and it bookmarks them for you, which will give you pop up notifications when someone posts.
  • satisfyingmyinnerfatkid
    Options
    Yeah this is highly ironic.. I'm currently searching through the message boards to find posts I replied to and find this LOL I'm dumb.. I just assumed there would be a link for active discussions (not just ones you started)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    You can also just click the star up on the right and it bookmarks them for you, which will give you pop up notifications when someone posts.

This is the easiest way I've found.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I also click the star. But this only works if someone has replied after you...
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Zedeff wrote: »
    I actively try not to. Lots of this *kitten* going on here.

headbashwall.gif

Word.

I woke up to 250 notifications this morning just from the one detox thread :huh: 250 posts all pretty much saying the same thing... :confounded:
  • tlbev2015
    Options
    THANKS FOR THE HELPFUL INFO! Hate apps with no help after asking the HELP option. Appreciate those willing to share tidbits :)
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I haven't been. If they aren't active for a couple days then they are lost to me. I had never looked at the notifications thing.
  • eileensofianmushinfine
    Options
    i find that any topic that I've popped in on, has a yellow "new" next to it....to show how many posts have been added since I was last there
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I didn't know about the notifications, thanks y'all!
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    An alternate way is to go to this link, then enter your MFP username after the equal sign. Don't forget to bookmark it after you do that. This will include a consolidated list of both your Discussions and Replies.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/search?author=
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    CyberTone wrote: »
    An alternate way is to go to this link, then enter your MFP username after the equal sign. Don't forget to bookmark it after you do that. This will include a consolidated list of both your Discussions and Replies.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/search?author=

This is genius. Thanks for sharing.