One Year MFP and Weights, 0lbs Lost (pic)

Options
13»

Replies

• themeaningofthemorning
    themeaningofthemorning Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    BOOM
    THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    SAY THAT!!Love this and how you look is amazing...abd definitely heavy lifting is the way.... This is confirmation from the chat I had with my fiance about me gaining he says it's muscle I disagree but man you have made some what of a believer out of me..

Loving your progress...Happy 1yrs to a fit and toned you!!
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You do look fantastic!
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Bump! Amazing well done!
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous body.

Replaced the fat with some muscle. Decrease fat, add muscle, little difference in weight loss.
  • missybct
    missybct Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You, my love - are the exact reason WHY I am not concerned with the scales. I weigh myself sure, and I need to lose more weight, definitely, but I also know that I want to be HEALTHY and FIT and STRONG. I do not want to be skinny and deprived and miserable. If I stay the same weight now but lose inches/build muscle/look better then I couldn't care less because I know I'm doing the right thing, in the same way you've achieved so much.

I'm so proud for you, and you look incredible! x
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You look great in both! Wouldnt have know which was which without the dates on them.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Lifting and eating FTW!

You look fabulous.
  • lts42uk
    lts42uk Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • notyouraveragetalia
    notyouraveragetalia Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look hot! Amazing body :love:
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Beautiful work ♥
  • giveMEbeauty
    giveMEbeauty Posts: 192
    Options
    ????
  • julialdr
    julialdr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, can I ask did you drop inches? You didn't really have any to drop from your before pictures but I'm always curious.

I didn't really drop inches either...maybe like a half inch around the hips and a smidgen in the calves. If anything I have gained inches in a couple areas, but feel like the composition has changed for the better. In my case, the scale is the devil and tape measures don't even show me adequate progress.

If I just weighed and measured, I would have long ago quit.

Take progress pics!

This gives me so much hope!!! I have been lifting heavy for about 4 months now and i have actually gained weight and gained inches (losing BF though). Great to hear your story!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!