Intimacy Workout??

Options

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    this has been brought up a bunch, unless you do some very athletic moves intimacy doesn't really burn enough calories to be worth logging

so I can't log the reverse dragon….?

You could certainly count the cardio from running away from her after that move...
  • 1JoshG
    1JoshG Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Ewww. Oh my god. This is the best thing I've read all week.

Ditto! Lol
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    God. Now, as a scientist, i am pondering how one might weigh sperm with accuracy!!

This is almost as good as the new scientist article about sperm making women happy!!! It was a happy day when i stumbled across that edition at work...i laughed so much i think a bit of pee escaped!

Well, according to the diary one load (no, I didn't actually log it, but I didn't believe it was on here so I had to look it up) is either 3/4 tsp or 3.4 ml. Two users have confirmed it. Had no clue it had potassium in it!

Potassium, great for cramp relief after those hard-riding sessions...
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Are ya all talking about sex? If so, logging is a tell all because you're not supposed to log daily activity. :D
  • bunnywestley81
    bunnywestley81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »
    Are ya all talking about sex? If so, logging is a tell all because you're not supposed to log daily activity. :D

If its a daily activity for you you're bloody lucky. Cuz its sure as hell not for me!!

• jamiep926
    jamiep926 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    To all wondering how to log steamy activity, I envy you. Lol when you're in relationship for over 11 years, there's certainly no action. At least not in our house hold. Hahahahahahaha dang!! At least no worries for me how to log such activity.
  • bunnywestley81
    bunnywestley81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Its my main source of weekend exercise and now I'm being told I'm not meant to log it!! :'(

And if anyone suggests going for a jog instead...
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Its my main source of weekend exercise and now I'm being told I'm not meant to log it!! :'(

And if anyone suggests going for a jog instead...

I vote for both. At the same time.

• Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    God. Now, as a scientist, i am pondering how one might weigh sperm with accuracy!!

This is almost as good as the new scientist article about sperm making women happy!!! It was a happy day when i stumbled across that edition at work...i laughed so much i think a bit of pee escaped!

Well, according to the diary one load (no, I didn't actually log it, but I didn't believe it was on here so I had to look it up) is either 3/4 tsp or 3.4 ml. Two users have confirmed it. Had no clue it had potassium in it!

deyp1AGosZu92.gif

• LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    jamiep926 wrote: »
    To all wondering how to log steamy activity, I envy you. Lol when you're in relationship for over 11 years, there's certainly no action. At least not in our house hold. Hahahahahahaha dang!! At least no worries for me how to log such activity.

Thats kinda sad! Maybe you need to spice it up a little?!? 2 kids and 12 yrs into my ralationship/marriage and things are never better! I dont buy that doig it counts as a workout though... Maybe an intense warm up???? I never bouth the whole "doing the dirty is like running 7 miles". I still weight lift or run regarldess :0)
  • PurpleYFronts
    PurpleYFronts Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    jamiep926 wrote: »

Thats kinda sad! Maybe you need to spice it up a little?!? 2 kids and 12 yrs into my ralationship/marriage and things are never better! I dont buy that doig it counts as a workout though... Maybe an intense warm up???? I never bouth the whole "doing the dirty is like running 7 miles". I still weight lift or run regarldess :0)

I think you are an inspiration to us all :D
  • shrinkingtina
    shrinkingtina Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I know I'm logging it with my fitbit now. Both solo play and bedroom with the husband. My fitbit Charge has an option to hold the button for 3 secs and it starts a timer and logs those calories burned during the timed period differently then normal calories. So excuse me for a moment, need to put an experiment to test.
  • shrinkingtina
    shrinkingtina Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    brewingPHX wrote: »
    But what if I'm having a wicked crazy solo time switching off hands going crazy fast (careful, gotta watch the chaffing)? Can I count that as cardio?

Hell yes! I'm logging my solo workout.
  • PurpleYFronts
    PurpleYFronts Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    >:)
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I feel like this thread is a ruse designed solely to illicit a ban-worthy comment from me.
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    But what if I'm having a wicked crazy solo time switching off hands going crazy fast (careful, gotta watch the chaffing)? Can I count that as cardio?

Hell yes! I'm logging my solo workout.

vMKyANyIe3ORq.gif
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Of course, it would be kind of sad if you estimate 500 calories and your fitbit adjusts intimate activity down to 1 calorie ;) for you.
  • AshC1023
    AshC1023 Posts: 109
    Options
    this has been brought up a bunch, unless you do some very athletic moves intimacy doesn't really burn enough calories to be worth logging
    So, what you're saying is bedroom acrobatics do count? Sweeeeeet!
  • MeganFlanagan16
    MeganFlanagan16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I was literally asking myself the same question. My bf and I have so much... Intimacy time haha. I wish I could add it to my dailt cardio!
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options

Wouldn't that require two activity trackers (one for each wrists)?