Options
124»

Replies

• Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    QHjr wrote: »
    brewingPHX wrote: »
    But what if I'm having a wicked crazy solo time switching off hands going crazy fast (careful, gotta watch the chaffing)? Can I count that as cardio?

Wouldn't that require two activity trackers (one for each wrists)?

LMAO....best thread for funnies this afternoon.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    heheheheh

My fitbit flex used to log intimacy workouts

Interestingly, I found out the 'hard' way to take my Fitbit off during self-entertainment. Sure logs a lot of steps though. :p

• LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    jamiep926 wrote: »
    To all wondering how to log steamy activity, I envy you. Lol when you're in relationship for over 11 years, there's certainly no action. At least not in our house hold. Hahahahahahaha dang!! At least no worries for me how to log such activity.

Thats kinda sad! Maybe you need to spice it up a little?!? 2 kids and 12 yrs into my ralationship/marriage and things are never better! I dont buy that doig it counts as a workout though... Maybe an intense warm up???? I never bouth the whole "doing the dirty is like running 7 miles". I still weight lift or run regarldess :0)

I think you are an inspiration to us all :D

Oh than you. :0
  • Regfol694
    Regfol694 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I know I'm logging it with my fitbit now. Both solo play and bedroom with the husband. My fitbit Charge has an option to hold the button for 3 secs and it starts a timer and logs those calories burned during the timed period differently then normal calories. So excuse me for a moment, need to put an experiment to test.

I'm dying to know how many calories were burned during this solo work out? Curiosity is killing the cat.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    does taking a massive dump that requires lots of straining also count?
  • cnadiger
    cnadiger Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Regfol694 wrote: »
    I know I'm logging it with my fitbit now. Both solo play and bedroom with the husband. My fitbit Charge has an option to hold the button for 3 secs and it starts a timer and logs those calories burned during the timed period differently then normal calories. So excuse me for a moment, need to put an experiment to test.

I'm dying to know how many calories were burned during this solo work out? Curiosity is killing the cat.

^^^^This. Do we get to find out???
  • bunnywestley81
    bunnywestley81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    D
    cnadiger wrote: »
    Regfol694 wrote: »

^^^^This. Do we get to find out???

Dying of curiosity here!!!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    this stupid question every week.

People feel the need to brag that they have sex. Now why is a question I have?
  • bunnywestley81
    bunnywestley81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    this stupid question every week.

Which question is that? Can i log sex? Cuz my original question was is the intimacy workout option i found on map my walk actually for sex. And it was less of a question. More of a "did i really just see that" thing.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I was bragging about having sex with myself, really. You got me.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Intimacy workout == Up, down, repeat as needed.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    God. Now, as a scientist, i am pondering how one might weigh sperm with accuracy!!

One could weigh themselves before and after, assuming they knew ahead of time what the plans of engagement were going to be.

I once had a coworker at lunch randomly state that sperm has 25 calories per ounce. I snarfed soda out my nose. Nothing burns more than diet mountain dew as it streams through your sinuses like molten lava. I was speechless. The only thing I could was manage was "How...WHO...WHAT???!!!?
  • irongrinder
    irongrinder Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    SandyCoils wrote: »
    LOL, y'all are a mess.

you got a lot of room to talk, look at that hair!
  • irongrinder
    Options
    How many calories do you burn by just laying there like a piece of drift wood?

lmao
  • irongrinder
    Options
    and here I am.....I'm single as hell and haven't been laid in ohhhhhhhh like 3 years.