Can somebody help me figure away to loose weights

Options
13»

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Because the men rate is 38 to 1. & also I have no elf control I don't know what I need to do its so hard

:huh:

You have no self control around men? what? :laugh:
  • sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    If you really want loose weights as your title says, then don't put the clips on the end of the barbell.

As far as your elf control problems, you're gonna need a LOT of orcs, or perhaps a white wizard.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    sseqwnp wrote: »
    If you really want loose weights as your title says, then don't put the clips on the end of the barbell.

As far as your elf control problems, you're gonna need a LOT of orcs, or perhaps a white wizard.

z205099164.gif
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    On MFP/MyFitnessPal, it's all about tracking your calories. Track everything you eat for a couple weeks and come back for some more suggestions. Learning to track consistently is a chore all by itself.

You can find some indoor exercises on YouTube.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options

Funniest *kitten* I've read all day. You win.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options

OMG! I am dying here!!!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    OP...Get some workout dvds and weights. You don't need to go outside with the elfs to get a good workout.
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Look at a site called how to lose 50 pounds in 6 months. The guy on there will show you various workouts you can do at home with no equipment. He even does one in a small bathroom to show you that you don't need a lot of space.

People are teasing you because you said "loose weight" when what you mean is "lose weight." Loose means the opposite of tight.

First and foremost, you have to be willing to change. The habits that you have now have made you fat. You need new habits. Use the food log and enter absolutely everything that you eat or drink for a few days. You don't even have to try to limit it at first, just log it. After a few days, start cutting down. I'm new at this too and am surprised to find that my calorie goal is really and truly enough food. All I have to do is stop the pointless eating. Be ready with something else that you will do when you feel like going to the kitchen to entertain your mouth with food even though you aren't hungry. Right now I'm either on this website talking about my goals and your goals, like now, or I'm upstairs coloring in a very intricate coloring book for adults or sewing.

Don't overthink it; just do it.
  • timeforsue
    Options
    Not sure what is actually going on here but I'm getting a great laugh out of it. dedrea_stone32 sounds as if they are just goofing with people.
  • dedrea_stone32
    Options
    That helps me a lot thank you so much :)
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    For breakfast I had 3 mini pancakes. Lunch peice of fried chicken. And haven't had supper yet

This could also be part of the problem. Where are your fruits and veggies? Try eating baked or broiled, not fried.

I still don't get the 38 to 1 thing.