Biggest Loser Challenge to start soon.

Options
124»

Replies

• 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am not the original poster, but I really want this to start. I sent a private message but haven't heard anything. If no one else has heard anything I will be glad to try and coordinate the group. Please, contact me only if you are still interested in becoming a group leader/motivator and then I will contact everyone else who said they wanted to be apart if the group.
  • LeanFitLisa
    LeanFitLisa Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I will be a team leader!!! I have a pink Biggest Loser T Shirt so, maybe I can have Team Pink??
  • ronisha6
    ronisha6 Posts: 6
    Options
    I would like to do the challenge
  • NK1112
    NK1112 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Please let me know if we go on with this. ... I do not use friends on MFP ... so it's either the thread or a message. Thanks.
  • kendrickmarisha
    kendrickmarisha Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Is is too late to join the challenge. I would love to join
  • pettycoatjunction
    pettycoatjunction Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join a team? Totally understand if it is, otherwise I would love to be a member. If it matters, I am in the Pacific time zone.
  • asnf2012
    asnf2012 Posts: 5
    Options
    Since the creator seems to have disappeared from making this happen. How about "2ledbetter" go ahead and start making a roster and get us a start date so we can get started earlier than never.
  • asnf2012
    Options
    2ledbetter wrote: »
    I am not the original poster, but I really want this to start. I sent a private message but haven't heard anything. If no one else has heard anything I will be glad to try and coordinate the group. Please, contact me only if you are still interested in becoming a group leader/motivator and then I will contact everyone else who said they wanted to be apart if the group.

Since the creator seems to have disappeared from making this happen. How about "2ledbetter" go ahead and start making a roster and get us a start date so we can get started earlier than never.
  • asnf2012
    Options
    If not I'll start making the teams and grab the team leaders that posted that they wanted to. I'll have it up by end of day unless "2ledbetter" would like to do it.
  • NK1112
    NK1112 Posts: 781 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    asnf2012 wrote: »
    2ledbetter wrote: »

I don't think the OP expected such a large response. The original post talked about 5 groups of 5 people and the last time I checked there are 55 names who said they were interested and 1 possible, including the OP. I think 8 said they could lead groups.