Breasts still a D cup

Options

Replies

• Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    ive gone from a 40DD to a 36DD with a 55lbs loss ... how much have you lost what have you got to loose? so my cup size is the same but they do look more pert and are more manageable i guess ive got about 45lb still to loose so ill let you know :)
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    moijo705 wrote: »
    I would be very upset if mine dropped below an F cup. D is not a large cup size at all....

^^^^ agreed this is making me laugh so much... Im sure a D cup is the same in the uk as the usa etc. ???

I just looked on a conversion site...it says a 34D in the UK is a 34C in the US. Not sure if that's right. And a DD in the UK is a D in the US.

UK E is is a US D.

One size at that range of the chart.

Thread still lacks actual boobs. Hypothetical boobs not as fun.

so no big difference then really.

Well not everyone loses their cup size , i was even told if i breast fed they would get smaller but they just got bigger :P No matter if im 8 stone or 18 stone.. theyre still the same cup size.

dreading having children :o
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I thought my peanut-like zumbwebwe got larger as I lost weight, until I realized my belly was no longer blocking my view.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I would be very upset if mine dropped below an F cup. D is not a large cup size at all....

^^^^ agreed this is making me laugh so much... Im sure a D cup is the same in the uk as the usa etc. ???

I just looked on a conversion site...it says a 34D in the UK is a 34C in the US. Not sure if that's right. And a DD in the UK is a D in the US.

UK E is is a US D.

One size at that range of the chart.

Thread still lacks actual boobs. Hypothetical boobs not as fun.

so no big difference then really.

Well not everyone loses their cup size , i was even told if i breast fed they would get smaller but they just got bigger :P No matter if im 8 stone or 18 stone.. theyre still the same cup size.

dreading having children :o

I've had 3 children. My third is 9 months and my boobs aren't far off getting back to their usual, pre-pregnancy size of 34D. They were their biggest after my 2nd I think, a G maybe. Huuuge!
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    Some of us guys would be available to give you all a certified opinion if you would like us to check them out for you.
  • RobDowney
    RobDowney Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to report that my breasts have shrunk considerably.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    RobDowney wrote: »

Congratulations, Manboobs Awaaaaaaaaaay!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    At least you didn't have F (DDD) cups that stayed as F cups :angry: And I haven't even had babies yet... if genetics dictate at all what will happen to me... I'm going to end up with H cups. And that just looks silly on a 32" ribcage.
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    SusanDLP wrote: »
    You may want them smaller if you have huge grooves on your shoulders, migraines and constant back pain. Not to mention wearing 3 sports bras. And wearing a size 8 on bottom and never finding a dress that fits.

Ugh, yes. One of the happier days of my life was the day after surgery. They took a full pound of tissue from each boob, and I'm down to a D. x_x Mom always said, "lose weight, they'll shrink!" Yeah, no. Being a size 10 with 34GG cups* when you're in middle school is a recipe for hell, thanks Mom.

*may have been H, we never knew - I always wore ill-fitting bras because no one measured me right.
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong that I turned the lights down low and put on some Barry White music while I read this thread?
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    Mine have gotten slightly smaller in absolute terms, but I am actually now a cup size bigger...and they LOOK bigger because everything around them has shrunk more. LOL!

I have gone down two band sizes and up one cup size since I last bought bras. From a 42C to a 38D. I still have a little left to lose, but I think it is almost certain I will end up either a C or D cup.
  • Tigger422RM
    Tigger422RM Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I agree with what several other people said, (and to paraphrase) if you've lost anything in your band size (e.g. 38 to 36), you have actually lost some weight in your breasts. Or you could be like me and be forced to go from a 40DD to a (tight in the cups) 36G -_- Then you probably haven't lost much in them lol
  • angelunchained5
    angelunchained5 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    RobDowney wrote: »

cute :)
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I'm only down 21lbs but I'm having the same dilemma. I wear a 36DDD and they've not changed yet. I thought they'd be the first to go but no. It will happen though eventually, just focus on what is changing.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    My penis has increased in size by reading this thread

Also, your knowledge of bra sizes has increased as well!

• palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would go down as well. I would love to start running again but forget it. I keep telling my husband to call the insurance company to see if they cover the surgery....but he never seems to get around to it....hmmmm.....